• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 11

What a tame end to that period.

For me Simmonds had lost the ball before any Sale player touched him.
Definitely. Exe can only blame themselves for losing control at end there. Interesting game.

Side note; Lood is a likable dude.

Yeah, he very clearly knocked that on
Anything that boils Baxter's **** is fine with me though

Shocking game though,
Against 14 men for an hour and did everything we did to lose it
Most annoyingly is AJ got two tries scrubbed off on his birthday!

Got to give credit to Exeter, great shift with 14 and earned that LBP plus made Sale work for it.

Baxter on TV was flip flopping so much, Alex Sanderson interview was strangely short. Think there was enough mitigation to give a yellow instead but it is what it is for now.

Did us at Bristol a favour there we keep our top spot for another day at least.

That red card was huge hit for Chiefs, lost the experience of Yendle who is a very good player in the team but as a result we lost the threat of Cordero. Who can be a game breaker

Safe to say that Nowell divided opinion last night....

I agree the reds are stupid, because they are the result of players being clumsy and reckless. Reds are the only way they are going to learn.

Max Lahiff as a pundit for the Bristol vs Leicester game? Should be entertaining.

*edit*
Guess we aren't reffing high tackles against Bears as usual.

Definitely didn't expect the Tigers 9 to be from Norwich, with a surname like that

Not watching? Pretty decent game so far although not happy with reffing in opening exchanges.

Safe to say that Nowell divided opinion last night....

We've got enough of these now that they're not just a one-off.

If you don't want to be carded, don't hit people in the head, best not to even get close tonit.
Players have always trotted out "don't kill the game" when a new law / interpretation comes in.
Then they learn, and play the new way and a new generation won't even know what all the fuss was about.

For the first couple I was right with him (not these ruck attacks, the accidental head clashes) not now though.
It was the same when rucking changed, when tip tackles got carded, or tackling in the air, hell, it was the same when seatbelts became compulsory

Well, Morahan gassed Johnny May on the outside and he claims not to be the fastest in squad pointing to the likes of Piers O'Connor... Ratu Naulago seems a step above so you might be on to something.

Some chase that, and then to stay with the step at the end to make the tackle

Latest posts