• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 11

Tigers defence is very impressive,
Tackling is spot on - not big highlight reel boneshakers but technically perfect tackles even tracking back/in broken field

How was that not holding Lavanini was on it a good 5 seconds, ref really loving Bristol today
5 seconds? what are you drinking?

Most calls gone Tigers' way, only one that didn't was he gave a high tackle on POC that wasn't IMO but he missed about 3 before that so. Bailed out again on line by Christoff but right call, I would have given yellow for deliberate knock on with outside break, forward pass given that was never forward, Tigers offside a lot, etc

tenor.gif

No way Tigers will last with this defence.

It's been great but it will give sooner rather than later.
Can't just keep giving Bristol the ball and say come at us brah like we did Wasps

No way Tigers will last with this defence.

It's been great but it will give sooner rather than later.
Can't just keep giving Bristol the ball and say come at us brah like we did Wasps
I reckon you're looking good for the win TBF.

Oh... As long as you find a kicker.

They should be checking Lloyd's feet on the touchline,
Could be a lineout half way up the pitch

How was that high on morahan missed?

Besides that, that deliberate knock wasn't as bad as the other one. Karmic justice I guess.

Thank goodness officials fixed the initial call there. Finally getting something.

Nice set piece there.

*edit*
How is that not a knock on? Because it clearly went backwards then Leicester player knocked it back towards their line and then kicked out by Leicester. Tiggers should probably try disrupting momentum again, it was working.

If i'm being honest the ref has been alright he's missed a few things for both teams.
I just decided to double down because you complained with the first minute about how the ref was against Bristol as usual when really form what i've seen in other games Bristol doesn't on the whole have the ref go against them generally.

Latest posts