16 Jamie Blamire
17 Adam Brocklebank
18 Mark Tampin
19 Darren Barry
20 Connor Collett
21 Michael Young
22 Joel Matavesi
23 Alex Tait

Can see a close win here - solely based on tradition.
Games between Sale and Newcastle are usually low scoring affairs with the home side winning by <7

157126010_10158862379586539_3034768315129905621_o.png

Parton vs Steward is gonna be a great matchup
Reffell vs Cowan as well

I fancy our chances here....key for me is how our back row play....Chick's 2nd game back after along lay off, Hardie can be class but very hit and miss at the moment and Farrar is a an academy lad a bigger Mark Wilson Mk2

Warriors | 15 Nick David, 14 Chris Ashton, 13 Oli Morris, 12 Francois Venter, 11 Perry Humphreys, 10 Jamie Shillcock, 9 Francois Hougaard, 1 Ethan Waller, 2 Beck Cutting, 3 Nick Schonert, 4 Andrew Kitchener, 5 Justin Clegg, 6 Ted Hill (C), 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 GJ van Velze.

Replacements | 16 Isaac Miller, 17 Marc Thomas, 18 Richard Palframan, 19 Joe Batley, 20 Cornell du Preez, 21 Michael Heaney, 22 Billy Searle, 23 Ashley Beck

Leicester's legendary defence still going strong...

Going to have to swap AJ's initials to SBW MacGinty after that,
Nuts offload

Also enjoying Jake Cooper-Woolley's commentary. He's trying hard to be balanced and not just talk about Sale.

Yep, that almost looked intentional like he was aiming for the head. Agree with Healey, completely avoidable and malicious.

Hepetema definitely bet on Leicester,
Needless blocking scrubs off a try, then the most blatant red card you'll see

Why does my prem rugby app say akker van der merwe kicked a pen?

Can't be the only one who thinks Falcons carrying on was reckless?
Imagine getting a injury because you wanted to get a try that would have added nothing

Yeah mad end to the game,

Happy enough with that though - bar the guards being a bit naive at the ruck for their try, the defence was solid and we showed more attacking intent than we have in a while

Throw a Curry and Rohan into that side and it'll be very good

Edit: Oh ****!
I had Irish +3 in my acca, but gave up hope after the red card - just seen the score haha

Last edited:
Can't be the only one who thinks Falcons carrying on was reckless?
Imagine getting a injury because you wanted to get a try that would have added nothing

I couldn't believe it either, moronic carrying on .
Nothing to gain , and potentially allowing SAle to gain a bonus point ,which , come the end of the season could be difference between the two teams.
Also, as you say, potential for injuries unnecessarily.

Latest posts