• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 18

Exeter: Hogg; Nowell, Slade, Devoto, O'Flaherty; J Simmonds (capt), Maunder; Hepburn, Cowan-Dickie, Francis, Gray, S Skinner, Ewers, Vermeulen, S Simmonds.

Replacements: Yeandle, Moon, Williams, Lonsdale, Capstick, Townsend, H Skinner, Whitten

Strong strong squad J Hill has '****le'. Definatly a Lion because of his kicking ability
Going to be a painful one for us

Going to be a painful one for us
Chiefs need to go hard these next few weeks and take every point we can, only 3 points ahead of 3rd, while i doubt many expect Chiefs to be out of the top 4 we are still in a battle for the top 2 and that home SF.

Just checked Chiefs run in, worcester, LIrish, Falcons, Saints then Sale. Its not bad at all, wierd we could end up playing sale twice in a row.

Last edited:
**heart eyes emoji**

I don't rate Kibirige at all, but other than that that backline is fire - just depends which Umaga turns up, really
I think Kibrigie has his moments where he can look hugely talented but needs a good defender on his inside.

Miller being back and really fit has been hugely beneficial as so solid under the high ball and manages the game well as having historically played 10.

Without Barbeary and J Willis, the backrow still looks very talented and Gaskell/Rowlands no mugs without Launchbury. Quietly confident ahead of this one.

Is this game going to be worth watching with the side Tigers are putting out.?
Not a very good way to promote the game.

I mean Clare, Heyes, Youngs and Brink improved the team last week.
Lavanini, Moroni, Murimurivalu all internationals.

Really the 2 biggest drop is 10 and 15 with Ford and Steward v McPhillips and Henry which is massive

and Ford needs to have 2 games rest by RFU agreement

As if Robbo only scored 33 tries in the prem

Guess they mostly went to Cueto and Hanley

Kind of annoyed that turned into a penalty, I'm interested in seeing what happens at the scrum

Sketchy last 10 there, thought we couldn't do anything wrong (understandable considering the first 30) but needed calmer heads

Latest posts