• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 18

I wonder if BT will stop showing all games when fans are back,
They initially said that they were only showing all of them because there were no fans - I hope they've rethought this and decided to continue regardless.

I can understand why, but I'd like to know how much it actually affects ticket sales - rugby crowds are small enough that most of them are diehards and would rather be there than watch on TV anyway,

Having all the games watchable just makes it much more accessible and increase fan numbers across the board - surely BT would want it as well? I imagine they've increased subscribers - I know I pay a lot more now than I used to (used to have the free BT with my phone contract, now I pay for the full whack so I can watch on my TV/can cast if I want etc.) but will definitely cancel my subscription if they go back to only showing 2-3 games a weekend

Honestly Quinn's should not be allowed to slow the ball down so much twice Robson had to slow because of players being in the way considering how wasps have been pinged...

Honestly Quinn's should not be allowed to slow the ball down so much twice Robson had to slow because of players being in the way considering how wasps have been pinged...
Ref has been saying wasps players are pulling Quins boys over onto the wasps side of the ruck, that's why he's not giving them I think

What a try from Quins.
Smith over Umaga 100%, he gets stuck in to defence too which is good to see. Smith really needs a shot...so knowing Eddie Jones that means

21 robson comes on at 74min
22 Smith comes on at 76 min
23 Odogwu coming on at FB on 78 min
:)

Assuming that was 100% accidental really feel for Brown

Latest posts