• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 19

Interesting call in Newcastle game. I think Harrison accelerates his shoulder as he hits Penny. It's different to taking the contact and then pushing the player off, there he throws his shoulder into him, regardless of if his arm is tucked.
Will have to watch this on catch up.

Game any good?

You know in Flubber when he sprays flubber on a basketball and it just bounces off all over the place?
I think they must have done that to the ball before the game today because these knockons are getting crazy now

You've conceded one more try than us ;)
So what you're saying is we should have a Jono Ross penalty machine to balance out that 1 try in exchange for an extra 20 or so points against and enough cards to make a deck?

:p

So what you're saying is we should have a Jono Ross penalty machine to balance out that 1 try in exchange for an extra 20 or so points against and enough cards to make a deck?

:p
Jokes on you because those cards are the source of our power

It's only when we sort our discipline out that it's going to become an issue

Maxwell-Keys, "yeah forward isn't it" as the replay shows it happening right in front of him and he couldn't possibly have a better view.

Why did the hooker stop chasing back? He was actually making ground on Piutau

Andy Uren beats LRZ under high ball, get him in the Lions ASAP. Show Jones what he's missing at 9 as well as 8.

;)

Vuuuuui

Gloucester's lineout is so so bad,
I know it's a whole unit affair, not just the hooker, but Singleton's darts were shocking for Saracens as well - I don't understand people wanting him for England this summer

Gloucester's lineout is so so bad,
I know it's a whole unit affair, not just the hooker, but Singleton's darts were shocking for Saracens as well - I don't understand people wanting him for England this summer
In fairness they are missing a key jumper but would have thought they'd figure it out.

Capon's had a good impact since coming on for contrast. (No doubt I'm going to jinx him now)

"It's over the shoulder but not on the neck"

...so it's a seatbelt tackle, which is a penalty?

Well Falcons game was a good one...I think even better than last weeks win.

Good players finally starting to perform and the tactics are right....a radwan try again and young winger Obonna scored.

If we can consistently play like that what a tough side we will be to beat..

And then you have Wilson, Welch and Carl Fearns smashing things all over the park....

Latest posts