• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 22

Hooe townsend ups the tempo for chiefs, this has not been a great performance, also Sale defence has been brutal.

Omg that turnover from AJ

Not sure how it was out, but seeing him running 20m in from the wing to snag it was class

Tbh I don't mind McPhillips and Henry going. Don't think either are good enough if Leicester want to challenge for top 4 next season.

Tbh I don't mind McPhillips and Henry going. Don't think either are good enough if Leicester want to challenge for top 4 next season.
McPhillips pooks flashy at times, but from what I know coming through the ranks, hasn't ever been as fully invested as a pro as you'd maybe like, the ability is there but he never really pushed on. Very surprised he got picked up

Really can't stand Dickson
Chiefs gave away way more penalties in their own 5m and didn't have even the threat of a card, then he tries to bin us

Apparently Exeter only play 40mins a game, this season, to give everyone else half a chance :(

Did faf just dive to get a pen? Didnt look like he took a hit to cause that fall

Really can't stand Dickson
Chiefs gave away way more penalties in their own 5m and didn't have even the threat of a card, then he tries to bin us
Honestly i hadnt really noticed massivly until today but has made some bad calls, and thats from a chiefs fan.

Latest posts