• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 22

Hopefully a run of games as starter this summer can see him make the leap,

Brian Mujati used to speak, in his vlogs, about how hard it is a bench prop/trying to impress off the bench

IMO this year has been the first time in my eyes he has struggled and I do think a good chunk of that has been the lockdown bubbles etc getting to him.
At the same time he's now a new farther and I think the 6N's disappointment and missing out on the lions has added to his character somewhat.

Sometimes you have to hit a low point to reach your high point.
He's only just turned 26 which is still pretty young for a prop.

Hopefully a run of games as starter this summer can see him make the leap,

Brian Mujati used to speak, in his vlogs, about how hard it is a bench prop/trying to impress off the bench

Miss them.
One of the few intellectual insights to a modern rugby player coming to the end of a career. None of the banter crap and very philosophical

Thinking about it, now, I think that today's result was probably the 2nd best result we could have hoped for (behind a 5 - 0 win/home semi)

Removes any small voice in the back of the head saying "We beat them last week, we'll do it again today easy", reinforces the need to play the full 80, shows we can impose our game on Exeter if we're playing well, and I imagine everyone is chomping at the bit to get out and right the wrongs of today

I just really really hope we can get Mr Miyagi in to work his magic on AJ-san's knee
You can ditto those sentiments for Chiefs.

Good game that. Neither team are the easiest on the eye but both are great sides. The ref was a bit **** but you can't have it all.

Yep.
People always mention Ealing when talking about ring-fencing but IMO it's a really bad operation.

Their academy actively targets South African teenagers despite being in London.

Redeemed himself with a late try but his hands were terrible earlier on
I like him but he is inconsistent. He's as likely to do something that will lose the game for you as he is to do something good to win it for you. He'll do some great bit of skill one phase and then in another make some really basic mistakes. He's young, though, and hopefully he'll kick on a bit now starting with these summer matches.

Edit: After checking he's not that young. 26. Thought he was 24

Tom Youngs punishment for swearing at Tempest in the aftermath of the game is a one week ban with another week suspended but he has to take the community referee course and officiate two age grade games inside the next season.

The punishment is probably lighter than expected and thanks to the testimony by Tempest who stated that Tom had made contact with him after the match but before the citing to apologise for his words after the match. Tempest had accepted the apology and considered the matter case closed before the citing had come up and didn't think Young's comments were required to be part of his match report following the apology. He understood that emotions were high at the end of the game.

Have to say, that's a brilliant "punishment" and really fits the "crime"; I fully approve, and hoep it can be used in more cases going forwards.

Latest posts