• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 4

Probably me being biased but feels like we have been pinged a couple of times at rucks, in at the side despite being slowed down getting their and Sale player lying in there amongst another decision or two where as Sale are repeadily off feet at most of their rucks , Mail side entry, suspect knock on and the Faf flying kick which apparently warranted no real look vs the rugby incident that need much reviewing.

What you dream of as an 18 year old, the dummy pass and through

Porter looks decent,
Between him and that Gloucester 9 there's some decent players coming through

Porter looks decent,
Between him and that Gloucester 9 there's some decent players coming through
yes he looks decent and seems to have overtaken Vellacott as 2nd 9. Vellacott going through learning curve much like Robson did that it can't all be sniping but quality and speed of distribution

McGinty always looks sheepish but seems to control game well

Clone him and play him everywhere... or pick him at 8 for england.

I wonder if our coaches know there's two halves in a game?
Drop off after half time is huge, just lose all concentration/focus

I wonder if our coaches know there's two halves in a game?
Drop off after half time is huge, just lose all concentration/focus
Barbeary going off could be a big let off, was starting to dominate the game

What even caused that injury?
It's like his foot got caught in the floor but it's a wet mud pitch not 4G or anything, it should've twisted with his body pretty freely

What even caused that injury?
It's like his foot got caught in the floor but it's a wet mud pitch not 4G or anything, it should've twisted with his body pretty freely
may have got trapped under tackled players body? hopefully just instant pain and nothing long term.

That would've been some try

Curry with his knee on the ground then head on the ground before the turnover as well, very lucky

Wasps starting to win contact zone apart from when Curry turns up.

Did he knock himself out diving for the ball?

Edit: looks like Yarde fell over him on that angle, possible elbow to the back of the head
Ouch, hope he's ok

Looks like he hits the ground and Yarde possibly falls on top after.