• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 5

That's the stupidest penalty I've ever seen haha
I was wondering this? What are the rules? Only player on their feet is the '9'(what ever number on his back) can you come through and compete? No player on feet means fair game or if 9 is stood there then not allowed?

It is strange... Chapstick played T Willis on your line... no penalty. Then does it to Robson... penalty. It's the variety of decision you get when it's 9 or 21 on the back.

Got to be honest, was screaming at the TV for an Exeter card/Pen as seemed to be so on the line that it felt unfair haha. Just how Exeter play and how they are so good.

TBH i think the decision to rest a few of the Exeter pack looked like it hurt, especially the likes of LCD, Williams, Vermulean, Kirsten etc.

Will take the 5 and run haha

Wasps just booted the ball through the middle of the ruck...thats not allowed right you have to kick it backwards?
Yeah I called it in real time. However wouldn't have changed the result. Wasps outmuscled Exeter today.

Refs got zero interest in giving holding on penalties today

Jono should've been pinged at least twice for shithousery at the ruck/in the tackle, though, so evens out

Haven't seen a decision reversed for patting someone on the head before.

Jono Ross is such a penalty machine and is constantly getting involved in shithousery though. How is he captain with his lack discipline?

Tmo lets ref know the 9 is bring the ball back with his hands not foot...penalised that bloody 9 for speeding up the caterpillar ruck!

Let the move it with their hands and a caterpillar ruck is not an issue(not that i like them even as a chiefs fan) Rediculous rule.

Pundits spend the pregame talking about how important Jono Ross is and then he goes and gets his 4th yellow in 8 premiership games. Honestly he spends far too much time in the bin to be captain.

Unlucky not to have that awarded. Couldn't clearly see leg was in touch. Should have got benefit of the doubt.

really scrappy game atm, Glaws just about hanging in there.

I'm sorry you have to question that tackle from Dan Du Preez??

So happy for Beaumont on 14 month return but should have been yellow or red for Du Preez and different game.

Feel for Gloucester there. Water carrier has clearly interfered with the game.

I have no problem with the result because Gloucester are just terrible at the moment (how many penalties) but Du Perez should have been off and the 'water carrier' is a cheat (not a word I use lightly and nor does it excuse 36).

Utterly ****** off!

Dan du Preez will definitely be joining his twin on the ban list - utterly brainless.

Jono needs to be stripped of his captaincy, give it to the Curry twins as co-captains.

Great to see Josh and Byron back, both didn't look out of place at all - always a worry after long layoffs.

No idea how we won that.

Latest posts