• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Semi-Finals

If it's a draw at the end of this half then Quins win because they have scored more tries. Bristol need to win out right.

If it's a draw at the end of this half then Quins win because they have scored more tries. Bristol need to win out right.
I wondered why they were saying they needed two tries, not a try and a penalty
What happens if it's level on number of tries? Is there no circumstance where there's a penalty shootout?

Oh god scrum at the end ......

Lam gonna do something
Probably that they planned to finish last week and their players were injured so couldn't do another 2 weeks knock outs and the trophy should have been theirs for finishing top, but then realised they had to play or they would have lost the trophy, so changed his mind and it was all just a miscommunication.

Any chance of delaying Chiefs /SAle until tomorrow, I can't take any more.

I wondered why they were saying they needed two tries, not a try and a penalty
What happens if it's level on number of tries? Is there no circumstance where there's a penalty shootout?
Apparently it's a shoot out if tries are level.

Green just looked like he had no energy there to stop Malins.

That missed conversion means Quins can get a penalty and Bristol another unconverted try for a shoot out.

Bristol down to 13 then if Thacker out? Radradra is supposedly off.

Apparently it's a shoot out if tries are level.
3 kickers a side from 6 different field positions (two kicks per player), followed by sudden death 40m kick in front of the posts if it's still even.

Thought they'd ****** that with the slow pass from Landajo leading to the turnover