• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 1

OOOF
I wish Prem would just release a damn streaming service with Console apps for TV's etc.
It's literally free money since all games are recorded live. and they even put up the full game on their website like 2 days after.

Either that or Sell Amazon the non TV games rights and give Channel 4 a highlights show.

Good news for England if it can work and steer clear of injuries. Lost 6kgs.

True. Not that I am comparing myself to Manu, but from personal experience, I found I was at my most injury prone when I was fitter and leaner. I came to the conclusion that a wee bit of natural padding is actually a good thing!

Did I read hat Rob du Preez picked up a potentially serious injury? If so, I can't decide whether it's a blow with MacGinty being absent or actually a blessing in disguise with Wilkinson looking promising?

Did I read hat Rob du Preez picked up a potentially serious injury?
Looked to hurt his shoulder, didn't look too bad at the time though - maybe something done to the ligaments(?) that showed up on scans?

We really do have the slowest backline in the league
11/13/14/15 all running through treacle

Frustrating cause we're passing the ball well, but Bath can just shut it down with ease
And surely with a go forward like Manu you need runners on his shoulder to take advantage of gaps. Where is Ashton

Jesus...Carl Fearn's picture. Wouldn't look out of place next to the likes of Borthwick.

So badly managed.
Unless Prem rugby are in the middle of negotiations with Channel 4 or something.
Fingers crossed the bump in the road is CVC realising that existing provisions were terrible, getting involved and putting something lucrative / useful to the end user into place.

Who was it who said refs need a pre-season too. I concur.

It's looking pretty clear so far that the Bristol v sarries game was a outliner in terms of tries and these new laws. (Granted not playing in mud helps)

Radwan needs to be starting for England in the Autumn. Capable of creating magic or finishing at close range.

Latest posts