• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 19

Fringe defence is shocking,
Simmonds' long miss passes out to the wings has us lining up so wide that the forwards can just stroll through

Meh, what do you want me to do about it? I'm not in charge of recruitment
Just boring seeing people moaning about South Africans as if their side will only sign from the academy and they didn't spend all the pre-match talking about the importance of Kirsten and Vermuelen
I am not a Chiefs fan. I am a neutral watching this game. And Im not happy about the number of South Africans in the Scotland team either.

Uncle Buck on ITV in 20mins, might watch that instead

Worst first half I can remember in a long time from us, only DDP played well

Why isn't a clear shoulder/arm to head with big force causing a very serious injury not even a penalty?

I just came in and very confused.

Why isn't a clear shoulder/arm to head with big force causing a very serious injury not even a penalty?

I just came in and very confused.
It didn't happen because there are no South Africans in the chiefs side - Neild knocked himself out

I don't see how "player welfare" is true given things like that being deemed perfectly acceptable. So inconsistent.

Speedy recovery.

I don't see how "player welfare" is true given things like that being deemed perfectly acceptable. So inconsistent.

Speedy recovery.
From my understanding it's because Kirsten was making a legitimate tackle and it was Neild ducking in that caused the head contact, not Kirsten tackling upright or dangerously.

Yeah it was the same for the shoulder to the back of Raffi's head - Skinner and Raffi were both very low so just deemed a rugby incident

Doesn't matter how low players are or how low tall tacklers can get, if you smash someone in the head you smash them in the head.

Given force, degree of danger, outcome surely you start at the top and look for mitigation? You see "harmless" (no negative outcome, no HIA, etc) upright tacklers being shown red fairly frequently. Disgraceful decision regarding that specific tackle there IMO.

How is that not a knockon?

Edit: got there in the end, but calling that a chargedown is very generous - he was stood still and tried to catch it

Latest posts