• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 20

Damn, I thought Umaga's try was iffy live but that replay shows it was a pretty clear knock on

Damn, I thought Umaga's try was iffy live but that replay shows it was a pretty clear knock on
Honestly how the **** do you drop it in that position with no pressure at all it's amazing at this level.

Wasn't the knee, he was already out by that point. Think it was a head clash before. Didn't look like much though.

Alo sliding in late and trying to hit the saints player, missing and knocking out his own loosehead
******* idiot, should restart with a penalty - could've been a yellow or even red if West's head hadn't gotten in the way

Alo sliding in late and trying to hit the saints player, missing and knocking out his own loosehead
******* idiot, should restart with a penalty - could've been a yellow or even red if West's head hadn't gotten in the way
That's the second late hit from Wasps over the try line. Stupid and so dangerous. Rugby really needs to stamp it out

Umaga putting the supreme logo in big letters on his compression sleeve is very cringe

Meanwhile, Bristol are beating Quins with 20 minutes left

Could have everyone from 3rd to 6th losing this week

Barnes can we actually penalise off feat at the ruck….

It almost certainly was a knock on, but nothing clear to prove it.

Not sure I agree with that call but it was far more marginal than umaga's, so evens out I guess

Saints pack is bossing it,
Didn't think they'd dominate the breakdown like this

Grayson really wanted Wasps to get what LBP

What's the opposite of a curse? Cause it looks like if you end up in terrestrial TV it's gonna be a banger of a game

I mean this is the first and only banger so far
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Latest posts