• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 20

Leicester v Irish will be tasty.
Tigers I expect will have more players involved than we did v Sarries but will still be missing a load of our best,
Montoya v Creevy is blockbuster.

Irish by 15

We'll still be hung over this weekend
275425164_10158947358348163_8768275978116879829_n.jpg

Not expecting anything from Sale as we don't tend to play well there and they'll want to bounce back after yesterday.
If we do win though I hope it isn't a repeat of the reverse game as I don't think my heart could take that again.

Almost impossible to read Bristol ATM. Every time I think they're coming in to a run of form, they pick up another loss.

Quins have spent most of the season in second gear and we're winning matches without looking particularly good or convincing.

Form says otherwise, but I'm predicting a high scoring home win. Probably a losing BP or two for Quins.

What's on this weekend for there to be only 1 live game?

Six Nations is Friday night and Saturday afternoon

Presume the PRL has a deal with the 6N(/RFU) not to televise games that clash with internationals

12.03.22_Gloucester_Home_GP_TeamNews_Newsletter-1007x1259.jpg

Running a bit low on backrowers with Neild and Dugdale both now injured

13 from our academy is a reasonable number

12.03.22_Gloucester_Home_GP_TeamNews_Newsletter-1007x1259.jpg

Running a bit low on backrowers with Neild and Dugdale both now injured

13 from our academy is a reasonable number
This rugby plague has hit us hard:

Lood out. JP replaces him.
Wiese out. Postlewaite to bench.
Quirke out. Warr to bench.

Looking at the timings today not really worth buying a round pass, stick to My Tigers v Irish game for £2 cheaper.
Worcester v Exeter is only 30 minutes before the 3:00PM kick offs and Wasps v Saints is a decent enough game to watch

Scotland v Italy
Tigers v Irish
England v Ireland
England U20's v Ireland U20
My day sorted pretty much

Good week for anyone with Faf in their fantasy side, he's taken over the kicking with AJ off

Ftr the Welford Road crowd were entirely impartial to that red card decision. In between shouts of 'send him to prison' and 'deport his children'

Good week for anyone with Faf in their fantasy side, he's taken over the kicking with AJ off
and then after a great first half he backs it up by throwing a 3man miss pass 4m from the opposition line, which Gloucester intercept and run the length to score

Jesus wept

Latest posts