• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 25

To be fair Quins only have 8 in this 23 which is fairly low for us.

Has Ben Kay just learned about Ram, I swear every other conversation he has had recently he talks about occupying the oppositions mental ram.

Willis at the breakdown really reminds me of a young Curry, which is weird to say because Curry is a few years younger - before England blunted him, basically

Honestly don't get Ross being a captain what example does he set wind reffs up and carded frequently…

Ross really trying to fill out his bingo card of yellow card offences

Honestly don't get Ross being a captain what example does he set wind reffs up and carded frequently…
Don't think anyone understands it tbh - only thing I can think of is he was already captain when Axe arrived and he didn't want to strip him of it because it'd give a bad impression

Tempest a bit cardhappy today. What was Robson's even for?

Tempest a bit cardhappy today. What was Robson's even for?
Knocking the ball out of Fafs hand kind of except Faf appeared to do similar early on which wasn't reviewed, it wasn't really in a position where it prevented a try or anything pretty harsh, so was Sales though TBF

Yeah it was a weird one - diving off his feet at the ball, but realistically he probably hit the arm not the ball first so is it not just a tackle/knock-on (if it even was) in the tackle?
Or is that still a penalty because he was part of the ruck but dove?

The laws are too convoluted

**** game this, tbf

Only highlights are Rodd vs Alo and Willis vs Breakdown

Did Snooke just snap his shin in half?
puke GIF

Latest posts