• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 3

Good result with second string pack (Ewers excepted) . Might have been a giraffe-like ,lumbering finish by Witty but the deft footwork was Messiesque.
With 2 mins to go v. surprised SAle turned down the kick for BP. How can turning down central 40m pen for a lineout on 22 ever be the right percentage call ?

With 2 mins to go v. surprised SAle turned down the kick for BP. How can turning down central 40m pen for a lineout on 22 ever be the right percentage call ?
Was a terrible call,
Commentary were convinced we had no kicker on the pitch despite Wilkinson being on and being a better kicker than RdP

Just seen the Penny gouge and while it was definitely reckless, it's not the 'blatant' and deliberate act it was portrayed as.

Stupid and needless to keep pushing Gopperth in the face, but not a vicious act of thuggery and I don't believe there was any intent to make contact with the eye area.
Think Deano could be in for a ban if he's not careful too. After last year he went at the Ref for Carreras gounge on Bassett. Now he's had a go at the ref again and blamed Gops for reacting. Got to be honest, i've never like him, just seems a little bit petulant every time something isn't to his taste.

On the result, Wasps didn't turn up and falcons showed why it's so hard to go up there and win. Never say never attitude and Blackett's chat on Monday morning will be very simple, KEEP HOLD OF THE BALL WHEN THERE'S 2 MINS TO PLAY!

Agreed. Falcons will take points off of plenty of sides. Particularly at home. A lot of Quins fans were disappointed with our start up here, but we'll look back on that 5 points as a very good result IMO.

Also we now have apparently got Le Booj and Gops with injuries. Meaning the only fit centres we have are Spink (who was class at the weekend), Simmonds and Rekeiti Ma'asi White (in senior academy).

Class tracking back from Spink here.

I thought Chick slowed down to look back there when he should have just pinned his ears back and gone for it. Should really have resulted in a try but the ruck was a mess.

Hill, Penny, Kelly and RJvR all have been cited, hearings on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Were the citing hearings delayed?
Article I read said they were planned for last night - would've expected results by now

although if he completes a Head Contact Process coaching Intervention Programme it will be 2.
That's a weird one, it's not like it was poor tackle technique that led to it

Maybe it's just a new thing that they're offering to everyone on their first offence from now on

Ted%20Hill%2C%20Worcester%20Warriors.jpg

Latest posts