• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 3

I agree Ted deserved the 3 weeks but am I wrong to feel aggrieved that the Gloucs player he up-ended got nothing for the boot to Ted's face prior to the tip?

Ted%20Hill%2C%20Worcester%20Warriors.jpg
Not disagreeing with the ban or saying he should get longer, but I find the intentional one being crossed off interesting. I guess the authorities must accept that it was in the heat of the moment and not planned, because he lifted his legs above his head, so what did he expect was going to happen. He may not have intended to drop him on his head, but he did intend to lift his legs up. I just find it curious, because for me he should have known what would happen. It's different to misjudging a ball in the and taking the man out because you didn't see him and were focused on the ball.

Yeah, I thought the same TBH. Although I do agree with EdBirch on Evans. He was very lucky to escape any kind of sanction.

I agree Ted deserved the 3 weeks but am I wrong to feel aggrieved that the Gloucs player he up-ended got nothing for the boot to Ted's face prior to the tip?
I agree. Odogwu was given red for the same thing. So surely there should be subsequent retribution for Evans. You can't jump like that and raise the boot.

I agree. Odogwu was given red for the same thing. So surely there should be subsequent retribution for Evans. You can't jump like that and raise the boot.
Exactly, there's no need to extend the leg when jumping to catch the ball. By the sounds of it Worcs are putting together a case to WR to look at the laws around it and mitigating factors like there are for head contact.

Three weeks for Rohan, reduced to 2 if he does that course that Kelly has the option of doing too

Two weeks for Penny is very surprising
Tom%20Penny%2C%20Newcastle%20Falcons.jpg

Weird they'll still reduce it by half even though they mentioned the disrespecting authority charge

Three weeks for Rohan, reduced to 2 if he does that course that Kelly has the option of doing too

Weird they'll still reduce it by half even though they mentioned the disrespecting authority charge
or the fact that their DoR basically said the same thing.

The interesting thing about Penny's is that the contact was minimal and he really didn't gouge more the back chat. Gopps did milk it tbf and was holding on. It's Deanos reaction i don't like

Latest posts