• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 4

Quins always used to suffer when their boys left for England duty... think of the problems they have when half their team leaves.

In all seriousness... Lynagh, Dombrandht, Smith, Marler will all tour for Auts but realistically Walker, Riley, Marchant, Murley, Green, Northmore, Kennigham, Collier (plus Evans) when fit and Louw/Esterhuizen/Jones could all disappear if they keep form up haha

In all seriousness... Lynagh, Dombrandht, Smith, Marler will all tour for Auts but realistically Walker, Riley, Marchant, Murley, Green, Northmore, Kennigham, Collier (plus Evans) when fit and Louw/Esterhuizen/Jones could all disappear if they keep form up haha
Scored a good'un but I'd say that's a little over ambitious

I don't think he's EQP, actually - just googled and the articles just mention him qualifying at some point, not being qualified already
Yh i think your right... Tbf he probably wouldn't fit the squad just because how much he benefits from unstructured game

Was thinking that you see Dombrandt all around the park, he often ends up on the wing. Basically he can do what Simmonds does, but he doesn't need a whole team setup to support him, he also does far more around the pitch as well, especially in defence. Why would you want Simmonds, when Dombrandt is better all round.
He didn't always have the work rate, but now he does, what's not to like? He's also become a serviceable lineout jumper too. You'd never use him as a first choice option, but he is good enough to be an option which is a major bonus.

At one stage I saw the stats flash up, something like 85 metres made, 17 tackles and 3 turnovers and the game was still going so he'll have racked up some amazing numbers. Bravo Alex.

Was that a request of Eddie Jones ...to get fitter and increase workrate...I'm sure I heard that mentioned....

Is the jury still out on the England 9 spot or does it go to Randall with Smith at 10?

Was that a request of Eddie Jones ...to get fitter and increase workrate...I'm sure I heard that mentioned....

Is the jury still out on the England 9 spot or does it go to Randall with Smith at 10?
Randall with Smith is a bad idea. As demonstrated tonight, Randall, good as he is has a tendency to go off on his own with no awareness of where his team is. He still plays like the best player in an Academy team rather than the source of quick ball for the rest of the team. He can learn this but is not there yet

No I agree...I'm still not sold on Randall either. So who goes 9 for the Ais?

Latest posts