• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 4

Bloody hell, almost made the most unlikely of comebacks but the wide conversion just goes wide

2 losing BPs far more than we deserve

While Sarries deserved the win, I think Newcastle will be rueing their mistakes. Too many penalties made it to easy for Sarries to build a lead. But Blamire missed a great opportunity to level near the end which could well have secured at least a BP for Newcastle.

First game I've been disappointed with our players....

Nevermind Bristol next weekend

Didn't know who I wanted to win, but the first Biggar whinge at the referee has got me in Wasps' corner

I think that's a red under the current frameworks

If I were a ref I'd go yellow, too, but it feels very inconsistent to how it's been reffed before

Saints will be happy with the uncontested scrums

I would like to know why Matevesi is allowed to scream at the ref and theres no warning at all?

Very disrespectful to CMK.

If I were a ref I'd go yellow, too, but it feels very inconsistent to how it's been reffed before

Arm caught the ball on chest and bounced up.

Surprising, because refs have been very hot on marching back 10 metres this season.
Exactly, I understand the outrage to the tackle/off the ball tackle but still.

Also not sure if anyone saw it but the Gaskell injury at the end looked really bad.

Exactly, I understand the outrage to the tackle/off the ball tackle but still.

Also not sure if anyone saw it but the Gaskell injury at the end looked really bad.
Just caught up on the game, the injury list is getting a little extensive…

Inconsistent is the name of the game at the moment, let's be honest the Sarries loss to Leicester with the blatant charge to the head on the deck which should have reversed the pen that led to the winning score should have been a red all day it was reckless and unnecessary, not to mention a number of others felt to me like A ball hit first and B the chest made the majority of the initial contact not the arm, I don't disagree that many refs many times would give a red but I think it's a stretch to talk about consistency at this stage….

Inconsistent is the name of the game at the moment, let's be honest the Sarries loss to Leicester with the blatant charge to the head on the deck which should have reversed the pen that led to the winning score should have been a red all day it was reckless and unnecessary, not to mention a number of others felt to me like A ball hit first and B the chest made the majority of the initial contact not the arm, I don't disagree that many refs many times would give a red but I think it's a stretch to talk about consistency at this stage….
Yes i agree. The leicester game should have been reversed and if we take the Oghre challenge. We all agree for the most part, we would see that as a yellow as not shoulder hit, however by rules strictly its red but interpretation of two different refs found yellow/red.

Very odd.

Latest posts