• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 5

How I hate commentators overhyping basic skills. Cipriani literally just had to pass to De Glanville. Nothing special, just basic rugby. I get that Bath have been lacking that, but still nothing to get that excited about.

How I hate commentators overhyping basic skills. Cipriani literally just had to pass to De Glanville. Nothing special, just basic rugby. I get that Bath have been lacking that, but still nothing to get that excited about.
Anything Cipriani does is overhyped. They then produce a highlight reel and cut out bits like his "miracle pass" earlier that led to a Sarries try.

This game is the biggest embarrassment I have ever seen as a Bath fan. Hopefully those saying we should trust in Hooper will accept he is useless now.

Last edited:
Did that commentator really just say
"Flip side imagine how much Bath could learn from this"

DId I really hear that.
Learn how not to lose by 70 points+ ............
It's what happens when you're under pressure to say something good about Bath.

Err...err... they physically turned up for the match, it's a good learning experience on how to get round the M25. (dunno why, thought it was at Sarries) Edit: good practise for how to get out of bed on time.

Hatley has to go, as head coach and defence coach, he's responsible for that
It's bad enough that I don't see how Hooper can survive either

We just need to get coaches with proven pedigree of success and have seriously got to get rid of the toxic "old boys" amateur mentality that seems to stick around Bath. We have players of proven ability and yet at Bath they are consistently worse than elsewhere. Players who leave us for different clubs nearly always perform better, players we sign in nearly always perform worse, all internationals we have had played better for country. I cannot think of a single Bath player who has played better for Bath than elsewhere. It stinks of management and culture problems. The worst part is the club seem to flat out refuse to accept that is where the problem lies.

Bath gonna put Quins to shame with this comeback now
Don't even joke about that … I can totally see it happening :rolleyes:

Did that commentator really just say
"Flip side imagine how much Bath could learn from this"

DId I really hear that.
Learn how not to lose by 70 points+ ............
That commentator is Dallaglio … need I say more?

We just need to get coaches with proven pedigree of success and have seriously got to get rid of the toxic "old boys" amateur mentality that seems to stick around Bath. We have players of proven ability and yet at Bath they are consistently worse than elsewhere. Players who leave us for different clubs nearly always perform better, players we sign in nearly always perform worse, all internationals we have had played better for country. I cannot think of a single Bath player who has played better for Bath than elsewhere. It stinks of management and culture problems. The worst part is the club seem to flat out refuse to accept that is where the problem lies.
Give it Dimes till the end of the season

Well I don't feel so,bad with our defeat at Sarries last week now.

Latest posts