• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 7

Honestly would have Ford over Smith atm
He's easily the form 10 in the country

Wasn't there supposed to be at least 1 phase of play off the goal line drop out to prevent a drop goal immediately after?

No excuses, just completely outplayed

No structure to our attack or defence, Oosthuizen a complete liability in the scrum and does absolutely nothing outside of it - one of our worst signings in years, cause he won't have come cheap

So Bath lost again but as we weren't utterly embarrassed by the score line, everything is all fantastic. I can't think of the last time a team lost their first 6 games, must be going back to London Welsh since a side started the season this badly.

We were the better team until the red card - for a ruck clear out that happensseveral times in every match; and gets carded once a season

We look gash atm, couldn't catch a cold or hit the side of a barn with a kick at goal, it would be typical for Worcester to finally click against us
You called it to be fair …

We were the better team until the red card - for a ruck clear out that happensseveral times in every match; and gets carded once a season
Seen it now. It was reckless and probably deserved a red, but I agree with you - it's the type of clear out you see all the time and was arguably only a red because of the outcome.

Err, not sure how we pulled that one off. Haven't seen the game yet

Not convinced Bath were ever the better team tbf, I would say it was pretty even, de glanville was immense probably the stand out player, I might see the red a little differently were it not the opposition but it's hard to argue with when the outcome is a player out cold on the floor, I do get the how is he supposed to clear out etc but the distant he had to cover to do it, it was probably all far to late to actually clear out legally and effectively anyway sometimes players just need to accept that can't get to the breakdown and not make silly decisions.

Not convinced Bath were ever the better team tbf, I would say it was pretty even, de glanville was immense probably the stand out player, I might see the red a little differently were it not the opposition but it's hard to argue with when the outcome is a player out cold on the floor, I do get the how is he supposed to clear out etc but the distant he had to cover to do it, it was probably all far to late to actually clear out legally and effectively anyway sometimes players just need to accept that can't get to the breakdown and not make silly decisions.
Don't get me wrong - I'm happy to see those carded, I just wish they were consistently carded. It's always annoying when your team gets the "that's that one carded for the year" tick box.

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy to see those carded, I just wish they were consistently carded. It's always annoying when your team gets the "that's that one carded for the year" tick box.
If it wasn't for the outcome in all honestly I don't think anything would have triggered further review, it's one of those things where if it was the same but Goperth was a fraction higher or arrival was a fraction earlier it may well not have happen it's just that perfect storm scenario, there certainly is little consistency across the board, I know first hand how frustrating that is when your team are going through a real **** spell.

If it wasn't for the outcome in all honestly I don't think anything would have triggered further review, it's one of those things where if it was the same but Goperth was a fraction higher or arrival was a fraction earlier it may well not have happen it's just that perfect storm scenario, there certainly is little consistency across the board, I know first hand how frustrating that is when your team are going through a real **** spell.
Yep - but they should be looked at; as yesterday demonstrated, it's dangerous, and I would support an attempt to stop players from doing it.
Showing a card once or twice a year based more on consequences than actions... doesn't

Latest posts