• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 7

Yep - but they should be looked at; as yesterday demonstrated, it's dangerous, and I would support an attempt to stop players from doing it.
Showing a card once or twice a year based more on consequences than actions... doesn't
In principle I 100% agree but honestly how many occur in a game, it could potentially happen at most Rucks, just not sure how you review that in any meaningful way, especially with quick ball multi phase play, whilst officiating should do better here players could be considerably more aware, when a player is clearly arriving too late to effect the outcome (Which imho was the case yesterday) just leave it the hell alone, to me that decreases the frequency because a lot of the time there is likely to be far less force as there is no huge run up.

I'm watching this london derby on mute.

It's the AVP tagline "Whoever wins, we lose" in terms of media love in.
I'm warming to Saracens a bit,
Mostly due to the insane amounts of rage and salt in the comment section below any post about them

They're like pantomime villains at this point

It is quite baffling why Gustard tried to impose a Sarries style onto Quins, they play so differently. It's no wonder it failed so badly.

It is quite baffling why Gustard tried to impose a Sarries style onto Quins, they play so differently. It's no wonder it failed so badly.

I guess maybe the question is why did Quins hire someone like that though, Quins didn't hire the England and Saracens defence coach for his attacking rugby

Honestly IMO this is proving that smith is nothing special and any 10 can do well with Quins..... /s
Not sure how You work that out, it proves that Quinn's can play very well without him but to say he isn't anything special is a stretch have you seen the space, stepping and just generally outrageous antics he does single handily do.

Not sure how You work that out, it proves that Quinn's can play very well without him but to say he isn't anything special is a stretch have you seen the space, stepping and just generally outrageous antics he does single handily do.
I think you missed the /s at the end.

Having an actual off and preseason looks to have done Binny a world of good - his fitness looks night and day compared to recent seasons

Makes sense though.
Makes you wonder if England should just rest key players every other year in the summer

Also I blame you for the injury

Why is a guy with a knee injury having to walk off?

Match day medics in rugby seem to be way below par compared to other sports - like Obano blowing his knee out and them sending him off into a scrum after the medics OKd him

Why risk... anything?

Why is a guy with a knee injury having to walk off?

Match day medics in rugby seem to be way below par compared to other sports - like Obano blowing his knee out and them sending him off into a scrum after the medics OKd him

Why risk... anything?
The medics didn't OK Obano tbf, it very much looked like they were trying to make him come off.

They should have forced him to leave the pitch but they far from Okd him

Latest posts