• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 8

On an actual rugby note. Based on form Tigers really should be going into the break with 8 wins from 8. Huge if they can mentally and will allow Leicester to play with huge confidence.

Hoping for a better performance than when we last went to Exeter, presumably we'll be full strength this time rather than throwing in a bunch of youth players and squad guys.

Don't think Exeter have been great so far this season and their front 5 isn't as fearsome as it was although S Simmonds might have a point to prove. Think we could get after them in the scrum if we start Brocklebank and Palframan and hopefully Robinson is back for the line out.

We must have some dirt on the BT Sport Directors as we seem to be on BT Sports live game loads at the moment.

For me, results as follows:

Leicester Vs Bath - Leicester by 15, Leicester just seem on a role and will get Martin and Dolly back. Bath just look rudderless and with no locks. looking a tall order.
Bristol Vs Wuss - Bristol by 5, think it will be a really tough game but one that will go to wire. Hill and Lawrence being with the squad is big but Briz look enthused by Irish win.
Saracens Vs Irish - Saracens by 7. Just feel even without Billy they look mean and well drilled. Irish could surprise tbf.
Sharks Vs Saints - Sharks by 3? Genuinely have no idea. Both weren't great last weekend but you would assume Sharks at home would pip this.
Exeter Vs Newcastle - Chiefs by 7. Chiefs to bounce back at home and steal the win.
Wasps Vs Quins - Quins by 5. I just can't see how we win due to injuries, we look battered at centre and are missing too many stars. If Fifita/Stooke play well and then combo of Willis/Porter/Umaga tick then maybe we have a chance.

FDWFPyWWQAAPLia

Put a tenner on Bath to win.
Tigers win = will be happy
Bath win = Sad but £90 richer (Bath are 9/1 with Sky Bet)
Draw = Will stay in my room all weekend.

The confusion when Tom Cowan-Dickie and Tom Cowan are both on the pitch o_O

Yikes, this could be a blood bath (pun partly intended)

That Bath side looks noticeably weaker than a first choice (maybe that's a good thing considering how the first choice has been going), and Tigers look like they'll barely break stride with their internationals missing

As I was doing this earlier in the season...

1. Schoemann - 3rd choice
2. Dunn - 1st choice
3. Rae - 3rd choice
4. McNally - 1st choice
5. Richards - 5th choice (albeit to cover 2 positions, so call it 4th)
6. Ellis - 2nd choice
7. De Carpentier - 3rd choise
8. Reid - 4th/5th choice (at 8)

09. Fox - 3rd choice (from before the season started)
10. Cipriani - 1st choice
11. Muir - 1st choice
12. Clarke - 3rd choice (at IC)
13. Joseph - 1st choice
14. Rokoduguni - 5th choice
15. Bailey - 4th/5th choice (at FB)

So overall, a 2.7th choice XV

06.11.21_Northampton_Home_GP_TeamNews-Newsletter-1.jpg

Lost our only scrummaging tighthead, lol
Hopefully Jones has continued to improve in the championship - looked to be getting into the stride of it before he left us

AJ back is a boost, but last week's game wasn't lost in the 10 channel

Latest posts