• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 8

Not really diving on the tackled player from a direct line break slowing it down to allow defence to recover, haven't noticed Bath do anything like that (unpunished) remember unlike you I have no bias here.

IDK you're a wasps fan.

Well we are officially having the 2nd worst start to a season since London Welsh. No way Bath will finish this year without heads rolling.

IDK you're a wasps fan.
Fair play, I'll be honest having a very strong Tigers outfit kind of feels like some order has been restored, when i started getting into the sport they were pretty darn dominant.

On another note if you combine baths backs with Sales pack I reckon you would be pretty darn dominant.

Our pack isn't even that good
Great on defence but we have one prem standard tighthead and one of the iffiest lineouts around

Our pack isn't even that good
Great on defence but we have one prem standard tighthead and one of the iffiest lineouts around
It's often a balance thing though isn't it, I think the sale packs hugely under rated anyway but pair that tough FO your not crossing our line with a little gain line then some snazzy play from some pretty classy backs and what's not to love, I think Tommy Taylor will come good as well.

Now I know y'all are trolling
2nd name on my get-rid-of list (behind Oosthuizen)

Definitely didn't see our result coming
Only half watched the game but we had infinitely more structure on both attack and defence - not putting it solely at AJs feet but....well it was good to see him out there again

Absolutely minging conditions with torrential rain and high winds, so to get three tries is pretty decent as well

Latest posts