• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 8

Definitely didn't see our result coming
Only half watched the game but we had infinitely more structure on both attack and defence - not putting it solely at AJs feet but....well it was good to see him out there again

Absolutely minging conditions with torrential rain and high winds, so to get three tries is pretty decent as well
What was the score please ?

Awesome to beat Exeter, especially after last year.

Definitely think we're flying under the radar this season (although not much change there), our defence is among the best in the league and our pack is incredibly dogged in the set piece and at the breakdown.

Yep. Doubly impressive considering that key players like Radwan, Davison and Robinson weren't involved.

Along with London Irish, I'd have Falcons pegged as one of the two most improved teams in the league.

Seems losing to us has really hit a nerve of many of the Chiefs fans. Apparently we only won because they were utterly awful.

How dare the falcons beat premiership royalty eh.

Clearly Tigers are flying even further under the radar.
Tigers were already looking good last season and I already tipped them as my favourites to win the ***le (if you look back at the preseason posts).

Falcons and Irish's improvement is much more of a surprise IMO.

This game is scrappy as hell, but pretty entertaining

Esterhuizen just killed Crossdale

Shields looking like the player we were promised when he first moved North

What the ****, Care?
What did he do?
Was hoping they'd show a replay but I missed what happened and just heard them all laughing about it

Latest posts