• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 14

Saints looking really good,
Be interesting to see if they can keep this pace up as the game goes on

This season is insane. If Chiefs had 5 points less they'd be in last place and 5 points more and their in 4th...how is it this close this far into the season.

At the game today.
Saints were really on it today.
No stupid 20 mins and won the penalty count.
Dingwall was good but 6 or 7 or 11 or 14 better.
Side note Murly v Freeman was won by only one man.
Bad game for Quins but they will defo bounce back.
Saints need a late season run as last year to try for top 4.

At the game today.
Saints were really on it today.
No stupid 20 mins and won the penalty count.
Dingwall was good but 6 or 7 or 11 or 14 better.
Side note Murly v Freeman was won by only one man.
Bad game for Quins but they will defo bounce back.
Saints need a late season run as last year to try for top 4.
At the game as well, Dingwall was immense but then he usually is. If he played 12 more often I think he'd have had more of an engalnd claim but when everyone's fit he's either 13 or benching.

Freeman is class. Needs to be playing 14 for England, May and Nowell need to be moved on.

At the game as well, Dingwall was immense but then he usually is. If he played 12 more often I think he'd have had more of an engalnd claim but when everyone's fit he's either 13 or benching.

Freeman is class. Needs to be playing 14 for England, May and Nowell need to be moved on.
It will be interesting to see what Borthwick does, with both the coaching staff and the players.
I wonder whether Sinfield and Borthwick will keep Cockerill and Gleeson for an element of legacy and continuity, moving Cockerill to scrum and Gleeson staying on attack with Sinfield managing defence and borthwick head/line out.

In terms of players, i think we will see Chessum, Kelly, Atkinson and maybe Potter play a bigger role and most likely the return of the likes of Earl, Isiekwe, Daly, Freeman etc. If Atkinson, Singleton, Ludlow etc can get back to some of the levels they play at, I could see them flirting with the squad too. Hill cant' be too far away either.

From an ex Wasps perspective, T X J Willis and Barbeary must be around conversations as well as launchbury on return from japan.

Latest posts