Absolute joke he got away with that,
Then the clutch dropgoal at the end

Dickson is just a shocking referee

That said: anything that rankles the shed is ok with me

Absolute joke he got away with that,
Then the clutch dropgoal at the end

Dickson is just a shocking referee

That said: anything that rankles the shed is ok with me
Agreed in fairness IMHO Glaws should have had a yellow at the end of the first half (pen reversal) every bit as deserving as Goode's, OF tackling has to catch up with him at some point.

What a crazy win, finely balanced, nail biting. Not sure Farrell should have been on the pitch, but Goucester should have been down a man as well which probably would have led to a completely different result.

Good game, even though my side lost. 🏉 Congratulations Saracens.

1673073764472.png

Do you get to watch the games in America with a tv deal?
Premiership Rugby used to be shown on TV here (CNBC), but not this season. So I follow along on Twitter (fortunately Gloucester tweets a lot) and then I watch the highlights later on YouTube.

Premiership Rugby used to be shown on TV here (CNBC), but not this season. So I follow along on Twitter (fortunately Gloucester tweets a lot) and then I watch the highlights later on YouTube.
Can you watch with the premiership rugby streaming service?

I don't know, I haven't tried it. I'm signed up for too many streaming services the way it is. I'm OK with the Twitter updates and highlights on YouTube...for now.
If it's not Geo-locked, PRTV show the full matches as-live on about a 36-hour delay.
Of course, if it is geo-locked, then there are ways around that, depending on how naughty you are.

I hate highlights programs (for rugby), because they never show the actual flow of the game, and don't really tell you much more about a match than the scoreboard did

Have to laugh at the reaction to Farrell's tackle, you'd think he killed all the children of Gloucester yesterday. He'll be cited and punished accordingly.

From a Saints fan... This needs to be looked at, just grim.

Have to laugh at the reaction to Farrell's tackle, you'd think he killed all the children of Gloucester yesterday. He'll be cited and punished accordingly.

From a Saints fan... This needs to be looked at, just grim.

It's the perception that Farrell gets away with far more than other players which must rankle.
No idea what the stats would say on that.

To be fair, Earl got a red a couple of weeks ago which was later rescinded; that may well have cost Sarries the game. Swings and roundabouts for Sarries, Irish come out of it well, Glouceter poorly.

We're battering tigers.....need to make the most of it...need points.

Such a clear early shove by Newcastle, completely twisted Coles side out of shape before the ball went in then drove him down after

Such a clear early shove by Newcastle, completely twisted Coles side out of shape before the ball went in then drove him down after
That'll balance out when Chessim joined the front row earlier

Seen Cronin walked for chat before, he's a liability but not even in an exciting way like someone who might punch someone at a moment's notice

Latest posts