• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 15

Newcastle starting to get the rewards for such solid play. Looking very good indeed.
Investing time in Conon looking an increasingly smart option - he was pretty crap before but with an improved pack in front of him he looks like lightning now

Tigers are a mess

I got to say Borthwick not left us in that great a shape.
Nadolo going took away our only weapon.
His famous lineout maul got found out this season.

Yes we have plenty of injuries but we haven't signed many attacking players

Walders changing things a little and we can see the improvements...

Long way to go but genuine positive vibes here at KP.

That should be a yellow really - two maul infractions in strong driving positions on the line in consecutive mauls

Edit:
Then another maul penalty and they throw the ball away as well,
Four infringements now

Double edit:
That should be a penalty try,
Tigers getting ****** here

Last edited:
Investing time in Conon looking an increasingly smart option - he was pretty crap before but with an improved pack in front of him he looks like lightning now

I've not seen a lot of him (or Newcastle either, thanks BT) but he's looked like the lovechild of Marcus Smith and Johnny Wilkinson today.

Looks like he's dropped that but should be a penalty try for in at the side as he's going to ground if it's not

Poor officiating there,
Referees favouring home/dominant sides is nothing new, but that whole series of mauls was very poor

Looks like he's dropped that but should be a penalty try for in at the side as he's going to ground if it's not

Tigers haven't had the rub of the green here (though Falcons had a good case for a penalty try too when Stewart took our Carreras) but they're not helping themselves with so much inaccuracy.

Good value for money in a 48 minute first half!

Cronin marched 10 again, guy's a joke

With that said: Falcons players have been screaming at the ref a lot, need to be some consistency in disciplinary actions

Imagine conceding four tries vs Tigers,
Couldn't be me

Who are falcons playing in Europe? They're carrying some serious momentum into those games

Well I'll take that!! Fortress Kingston Park.

Exeter, Sale now Tigers....

Another bizarre decision. Wins a penalty for jumping into a tackle.

Another bizarre decision. Wins a penalty for jumping into a tackle.
Crazy thing is the directive to tackle lower so much so that the player literally had no opportunity to move or re-adjust, sometimes Rugby incidences need to be realised.

Latest posts