• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 16

Yeah, can't argue with the card but Cunningham-South shouldn't even be on the pitch
Quins really getting a raw deal in the refereeing so far (not inc. the card which was deserved)

Red Card for sure, difficult to clear out when on the floor but tucked arm. This game is going to get fiery now.

And here we see that it's absolutely impossible to clear out a player lying all over the ball with his hands on the ground. It looks to me that Lewies is trying to wrap his right arm, but it gets caught upon his own player lying on the ground...

How Cunningham-South (whom I'm really impressed by) was on the pitch anyway is a complete mystery.

Spin that roulette wheel...

Also really irritates me when medical crew always slowly walk onto pitch.. why haha

Flapman talking crap missing the point, would never condone the red card but if the player is in a legal position not on the deck there is actually space to clear without head contact.

Got to be honest, Monye talks sense but also seems to want the best of both worlds, Flatmans argument back was true. We want clean and safe breakdowns but then again its a contact sport and there will be some level of difficulty preventing that.

Also really enjoy how Coleman injured and Marler shoves his head into floor (unintentionally im sure).... however it does always seem to be him.

Flapman talking crap missing the point, would never condone the red card but if the player is in a legal position not on the deck there is actually space to clear without head contact.
Yes this is true... but under the rules you have to control yourself going into the breakdown. If Cunningham-South goes for that, its a pen to Quins but Lewies is responsible for how he manages his entry as it looked like Cunnigham-South had given up the contest for the ball.

Then again, he probably should have had a yellow. That tackle is a rugby league tackle all over and is perfect for that sport where physicality in tackles is still allowed, however with new rules in rugby, thats going to be catastrophic.

Should be a pen to Quins on my opinion player clearly double movement fact that he doesn't make it is not relivent

Should be a pen to Quins on my opinion player clearly double movement fact that he doesn't make it is not relivent
Quins need to get Ezthuerzien into the game and also figure out what to do with Jennings whose causing havoc. Reckon Wallace is on but Quins back themselves to smash Irish in the scrum.

Quins need to get Ezthuerzien into the game and also figure out what to do with Jennings whose causing havoc. Reckon Wallace is on but Quins back themselves to smash Irish in the scrum.
Absolutely, great to see Bassett in fine form the very definition of a pretty much perfect club player, very fractionally under international quality so little chance of being called up so always available, consistently good and hard working whilst staying fit for the most part.

Who threw the ball at Care then?
Absolutely awful decision - Quins were definitely scoring there and it almost turned into 7 at the other end but for a fantastic trackback

Latest posts