• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 2

Don't know what we're checking here but the quality of the offload from MacIntyre and then the carry from Akker deserve the try here

Doesn't look good for Spencer there.
For me, he's already failed the HIA without any assessment.

WTF happen to the irish game?
Irish got 3 YC's in like 3 minutes
Pearson clipped Waller's head entering a maul,
Few mins later Arundell kills a try scoring opportunity,
Saints kick the corner and at the resulting maul Irish collapse it

Was a right calamity of errors

Gus Warr started this season so well,
Seeing Raffi leapfrog him must have lit a fire under him

still can't wash the bad taste of the game in 2014 or so out of my mouth - pouring rain and we kept collapsing every scrum after realising the ref didn't want to card anyone, 2nd half saw the ball in play for about 15 seconds)
You were saying?

What an amazing comeback!

The first 20mins had to be some of the worst Sarries have played in recent years and I did wonder whether Quins could just run away with it. Yet then Sarries self belief rematerialised and gradually they got on top and seemed to be unstoppable as Quins tired.

Overall a very tense affair, but a quality game and great start to the season.

Well played Sale - well deserved winners.
You'd never know it was Sale playing with 14.

Never would've predicted 10pts from the opening two games,

Bye week now, so hopefully heal some banged up players and go into the Chiefs game with some momentum and fresh legs
Fingers crossed Schonert gets a 1 week ban that gets eaten up by the Prem cup - he won't though, probably 6 halved to 3 and then down to 2 if he takes the high tackle course

What an amazing comeback!

The first 20mins had to be some of the worst Sarries have played in recent years and I did wonder whether Quins could just run away with it. Yet then Sarries self belief rematerialised and gradually they got on top and seemed to be unstoppable as Quins tired.

Overall a very tense affair, but a quality game and great start to the season.

After the first 20 minutes, Sarries dominated. When they went ahead, I knew that was the game done. Some lovely offloading by Sarries. Well, except the time when Harlequins scored!

Well we pushed the champions for 70 mins. Scored some good tries.

Two tough games to stsrt the season and not embarrassed in any way.

Lots of injuries to come back and the kids doing themselves good...Still very optimistic with the new coaching team and the new good feelng at KP...

Chiefs starting 15 isnt the strongest but there is some beef on the bench with Schickerling Heerden, Ewers and Kata. Hoep i can watch it

Very lucky break there

This 'majority of the force through the body' must be new wording/guidelines from above because they used the same wording yesterday in the Pearson card

Alot of mistakes and missed tackles by Chiefs.

And very nice by Lawrence there though.

Lots of rough edges to smooth out but Worcester played some really good rugby today in patches

Capstick massive today,
Backrow balance still feels a bit off, but when you look at who's missing it's understandable

Latest posts