• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 2

Lots of rough edges to smooth out but Worcester played some really good rugby today in patches

Capstick massive today,
Backrow balance still feels a bit off, but when you look at who's missing it's understandable
Not great by chiefs but will take the BP win. Losing Skinner Hill Lonsdale as well as LCD Vermulen SSimmonds is a a big loss and adjustment, i really rate Capstick and Schickerling. Still early in the season with 2 wins ill take it.

Quins next, How we deal we a fast attacking team will be an indicator of where we are and Will Evans could have a field day. We stuggle against jacklers which is worrying.

What an amazing comeback!

The first 20mins had to be some of the worst Sarries have played in recent years and I did wonder whether Quins could just run away with it. Yet then Sarries self belief rematerialised and gradually they got on top and seemed to be unstoppable as Quins tired.

Overall a very tense affair, but a quality game and great start to the season.
We tired, lost our best player on the day (Dombrandt) to injury and then tried to kick the leather off the ball which played in to Saracens' hands.

Must have helped them being able to play virtually all of their England internationals though 🧐

Last edited:
Too bad Gloucester isn't playing this weekend, that comeback win from 21 down to the Wasps was something else. I hope the bye doesn't kill their mojo.

I'm bummed out, CNBC is no longer broadcasting Premiership matches here in the USA. :(

Last edited:
Are you able to access Premiership Rugby's PRTV product from overseas? If so, you can watch any game you want for £4.99 or buy a season pass for all of your club's games (I think it's about £90?).

Are you able to access Premiership Rugby's PRTV product from overseas? If so, you can watch any game you want for £4.99 or buy a season pass for all of your club's games (I think it's about £90?).
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. 👊

Latest posts