• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 21

The Saturday games should be staggered like that every week
Terrible for away fans though. I wouldn't object to 1500, 1730, 2000 however.

Visiting tigers from SW this weekend as a Bristol fan is a 3 hour drive not accounting for traffic, parking and walking (plus any stopping and probably wanting food pre match, etc)... I'd have to leave at around 7am ish on a Saturday and hope not to get caught up, so I'm not doing it. 😆 Praise PRTV.

Last edited:
Going to be a spicy fixture in North London. Post-6N, Smith v Farrell... 50,000 tickets sold as well.

The reverse fixture back in September saw Harlequins quick out of the blocks, racking up 17 points before Saracens even got on the scoresheet, but it was pretty much one direction after that, and the rest they say is history with Sarries claiming the try bonus point win.

I think it will be close again, with both sides playing conservatively. Hopefully Sarries will just edge it, but with such a large 6N contingent to reintegrate and the non-6N guys not playing since the 5th, there could be some rusty coordination.

Gloucester over Newcastle

pOuo9Whl-QLq166Gp.png

Hopefully we smash London Irish but in reality guessing it will be a try fest for both sides. With London Irish's current form im nervous about this one.

Going to be a spicy fixture in North London. Post-6N, Smith v Farrell... 50,000 tickets sold as well.

The reverse fixture back in September saw Harlequins quick out of the blocks, racking up 17 points before Saracens even got on the scoresheet, but it was pretty much one direction after that, and the rest they say is history with Sarries claiming the try bonus point win.

I think it will be close again, with both sides playing conservatively. Hopefully Sarries will just edge it, but with such a large 6N contingent to reintegrate and the non-6N guys not playing since the 5th, there could be some rusty coordination.
Yeah really looking forward to this fan of neither but been invited for lunch, go to the game dinner with some friends could get messy and expensive.

Exeter Chiefs: 15. Josh Hodge, 14. Jack Nowell ©, 13. Henry Slade, 12. Solomone Kata, 11. Olly Woodburn, 10. Harvey Skinner, 9. Sam Maunder; 1. Scott Sio, 2. Dan Frost, 3. Marcus Street, 4. Jack Dunne, 5. Dafydd Jenkins, 6. Dave Ewers, 7. Christ Tshiunza, 8. Sam Simmonds.
Replacements: 16. Jack Yeandle, 17. Alec Hepburn, 18. Patrick Schickerling, 19. Mike Williams, 20/ Aidon Davis, 21. Jack Maunder, 22. Joe Simmonds, 23. Ollie Devoto.

Bath Rugby: 15 Matt Gallagher, 14 Joe Cokanasiga, 13 Ollie Lawrence, 12 Cameron Redpath, 11 Ruaridh McConnochie, 10 Orlando Bailey, 9 Ben Spencer ©; 1 Beno Obano, 2 Tom Dunn, 3 Will Stuart, 4 Josh McNally, 5 GJ van Velze, 6 Ted Hill, 7 Chris Cloete, 8 Miles Reid
Replacements: 16 Niall Annett, 17 Lewis Boyce, 18 D'Arcy Rae, 19 Fergus Lee-Warner, 20 Josh Bayliss, 21 Louis Schreuder, 22 Piers Francis, 23 Tom de Glanville

That bath team looks pretty strongth

Fantastic defence and the back three were class. I'd love to see Radwan given a chance with England again.

Ive made most games this season ...but missed this one due to having a 5 month old little boy....typical I missed this cracker.

Be back to normal dirge next game....

No way Pollard gets back in the Bok side if he keeps assisting and scoring tries - he needs to get back to kicking the leather off the ball

Bristol been way below where we were after opening 10 but we totally lost the referee in first quarter. Given us nothing after Thacker disputed a call. Thanks Carley. The lack of TMO check on the Bradbury attempt spoke volumes.