• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 4

They said Sinckler isn't in the England squad because he's better off focusing on his club game after injury - are we sure it's not just cause he's ****?

They said Sinckler isn't in the England squad because he's better off focusing on his club game after injury - are we sure it's not just cause he's ****?
That's how move felt for a longtime. Well since his move from quins.

Well good basic rugby from us...Nice to see for a change.

Need this as the stats show we lose most points in the last 20 mins.

It's good having Brocklebank back aswell. Sinckler not enjoying his evenings

That's how move felt for a longtime. Well since his move from quins.
TBH, he was always better for England than for Quins anyway. I (and many Quins fans) typically preferred Collier even when he was with us. I wouldn't swap him for Wilco Louw either these days.

Need this as the stats show we lose most points in the last 20 mins.
Very different lineup though. A proper back row and a couple of international centres unsurprisingly making a big difference.

I think Sinckler will be great for a lot of prem clubs he needs someone to get that fire back in.
I know Tigers are linked too him as Cole replacement but don't see how that would work.

Very different lineup though. A proper back row and a couple of international centres unsurprisingly making a big difference.
True.
Brocklebank is a big plus to have back at loosehead aswell. He's developed into a good prem player these days.

It's nice just to see us showing some real physicality...in the right places...
And just getting the basics right...

Bristol aren't great tonight but partially because we're getting at them..

I just hope we continue this in the second half and don't give up the good work of the first half.

I think Sinckler will be great for a lot of prem clubs he needs someone to get that fire back in.
He looks petulant,
Strops around and blames everyone else when he fucks up - can tell he's the top dog in the Bristol side

Needs a grizzled old forward to give him a slap and remind him it's a team sport

I actually think he'd do well at Tigers, his attitude wouldn't fly there

Another yellow. ..

Thw typical second half capitulation begins.

Dallaglio...that's the response pat lam wanted.

They're playing against 13 men...!

Harry Thacker's lineouts
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Latest posts