• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 4

Moroni is so good, great signing by Falcons

Falcons so up for this game - commentary mentioned how Bristol didn't look bothered in the warm up, laughing and joking etc., and it looks it in the game
The ferocity in some of these tackles - even from the backs, Carreras, Penny and Radwan some of the slightest players on the pitch and they're cutting people in half

Agreed, great signings, and some of these tackles have been absolutely massive

I agree Carreras has been class.

What a tremendous player....

Moroni is so good, great signing by Falcons

Falcons so up for this game - commentary mentioned how Bristol didn't look bothered in the warm up, laughing and joking etc., and it looks it in the game
The ferocity in some of these tackles - even from the backs, Carreras, Penny and Radwan some of the slightest players on the pitch and they're cutting people in half
Definitely...I saw the shoots of a decent team here tonight. The centres especially....

Don't forget Collett...please just stay fit.

Carreras is one of the best wingers in the prem.

That Newcastle pen looked a bit suspect to me, neither of them looked like they were supporting themselves.

Mind you, the Newcastle knock on a few minutes before didn't look forward either.

The guy shouting behind that conversion haha
hole get GIF

I think Falcons have the potential to be a genuine mid tier team
I think the top teams have too much money and power in the pack for them to go a full game against.

But Bristol need Genge to play every game possible

You see I would be happy with that Tigs....

That's not unambitious (not wanting the very top )...its realistic with our funding.

But if we can build and become a team thats aggressive and just horrible to play against particularly up here then I'm a happy man.

That was a great start tonight.

You see I would be happy with that Tigs....

That's not unambitious (not wanting the very top )...its realistic with our funding.

But if we can build and become a team thats aggressive and just horrible to play against particularly up here then I'm a happy man.

That was a great start tonight.

Challenging for top 6/7 every season would be massive for Falcons.

Part of what makes the Premiership a good league is how competitive it is.

I've got a soft spot for Falcons but top 6/7 is too ambitious with their current squad IMO.

They can absolutely be a team that's 'aggressive and horrible to play against' though.

With our budget (we have the 14th biggest in England, we even spend less than Ealing) then aiming for 10/9/8 is probably the best we can hope for.

That 4th place finish a few years ago really should be held up as one of the greatest feats of the prem in recent memeory.

How is Ben Earl not in Eddie Jones thoughts...Best 7 in the league.

Sarries looking good can't remember Tigers D being opened up like this the last few seasons.

thoughts...Best 7 in the league.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Fantastic rugby player but best openside?
He's mmmaaaayyyybbbbeeee top 5

There's T.Curry, J.Willis, Reffell and W.Evans above the rest, then there's a 2nd tier with a bunch more in that could make claims for the 5th spot

Would still have him on the bench for England, don't get me wrong

Latest posts