• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 5

What is it with Bath and the players constantly running away from their own support? Best game we've played in ages and we still lose.

Massive improvement from Bath in that second half, think they are slowly improving.

Those final rucks were a mess of defenders "accidentally" falling on the wrong side and slowing down play - the POC special

Sales backline on paper looks absolute quality, especially given how slow it has been in recent years.

Yeah, TOF has been an amazing pickup for us - he's elevated our backs massively and his workrate is unreal for a guy who's chasing kicks half the time, the metres he runs in a match must be through the roof

Weird to say but I think losing Faf has improved our backs play too - absolutely everything went through him when he was on the pitch, I remember BT used to put up the "off 9" and "off 10" stats and it was like 10:1. It's great when you're on the front foot/have forward dominance but in a regular game it stifled us a lot and often gave away possession. Think he was buying into his hype a bit in his final season or so - played differently to how he did in the his early seasons and our backs play looked poo

A bit too close for comfort that one, not quite sure how we won it in the end tbh

I've not watched Bath in a while but Jesus they are in a state. Most players didn't look bothered and there doesn't seem to be any shape at all. Second half was a bit improvement but for all their star power they seem to be little continuity of play.

Biggar being a gobby bellend again. Refs need to start marching Saints back 10 when he gobs off.

Willis' stability when going for the ball is incredible.

Biggar being a gobby bellend again. Refs need to start marching Saints back 10 when he gobs off.

Willis' stability when going for the ball is incredible.
Yep. Constantly chirping away at any and everything. I don't know why the refs put up with him?

I can't believe the ref had the nerve to penalize him. When biggar says the ball is out the ball is out.

That changes the half time talk a fair bit, from a Wasps perspective it almost seems like a positive to be going in with a small lead only.

Latest posts