• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 6

Watching some of these games hard not to argue the prem quality has gone down despite being so competitive
Do think the Prem sides will be shown up in Europe but think this is the most entertaining season I can remember tbh, pretty much every game has been good fun

Why has LRZ spent the last 5 minutes in arsehole mode?

Always thought he was a decent guy.

Carreras an insane player, he's just stepped half the saints side one by one on his way to score another 70m try

I missed most of the first half… That could have been why LRZ was kicking off with him just now then.

Carreras an insane player, he's just stepped half the saints side one by one on his way to score another 70m try
Cracking player. Got the lot...pace, skill AND he's a powerful kid for his size.

Watching some of these games hard not to argue the prem quality has gone down despite being so competitive
There's some great attacking play, but some woeful defence and set piece work, which are just as important. The line outs in the first half of Bris v Glos yesterday were Keystone Cops.

No coincidence that Sarries, Exeter and Leicester who tend to build good foundations have won all bar 3 of the ***les since 2008.

That would be very disappointing. Falcons strike me as being pretty frugal and I'd be amazed if they're paying up to the cap.

Didn't realise tigers had so many players back for this - should be a banger

Yep. Esterhuizen back is a big boost for us, but you could say the same for Tigers with Wiese's return.

I expect to lose the battle up front, but if we can get the ball out to the backs, I think we can exploit Tigers' weakness in midfield.

Burns has been poor this season - trying too hard
If Pollard's re-injury is serious then Tigers should look at Atkinson (or Umaga ;))

Ashton didn't like that bosh at all, he hit the ruck after like three times even after the ball had gone

Latest posts