• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 9

Needed that after going to the corner again.

Also nice for Farrell not to be the one told off for back chat. He must not be used to that.

Billy v gobbing off at the ref yet again
Was it Billy again? I missed who it was. On top of not performing his best, he actually costs you metres. Not the first time it's happened to him. If he's anywhere near the 6Ns squad I will give up completely on Borthwick.

Time off looks to have done Schonert some good, he's not scrummaged this well since last season

M vunipola can't scrum, b vunipola can't keep his gob shut. Some things never change.

English rugby never succeeds at the top level.
???
Almost all of English rugbys success in the last decade is built off of gameplans like this
Saracens, Exeter, EJ - big boys running into bodies, kick 5m, maul

That's what happens when you try to force it at the end of the half. That move was all over the place and was just asking for an intercept.

Take Ford off, Rob to 10 and SJ to 13
Played our best rugby this season with that setup

Yellow?
For me it's penalty only and the equivalent of a seatbelt but I'm guessing they're gonna say upright but absorbing tackle?

???
Almost all of English rugbys success in the last decade is built off of gameplans like this
Saracens, Exeter, EJ - big boys running into bodies, kick 5m, maul
Would agree on this style, but it is the lack of control of the aggression that is killing it. When those teams play well, there is a clinical edge to the work, and that is effective.

Latest posts