• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Singha Sevens -2015

Only 18 though...

I don't expect him to get any game time. (Well outside the Loughborough Uni friendly) with the seniors but, Mauger has been wanting more younger players training with the senior squad to help ease transition (Think new head of academy/transition is also wanting it more) Hills, Charlie Thacker etc have been training with the seniors despite being 18/19, so could be the case.

Though he might well be injured.

Come on Sale.

Oof.
Much better first half, but fell apart a bit in the 2nd half. Gutted that Sam James slipped on the intercept, a losing BP would put us with a sniff of getting through (their last try was BS, as the turnover was as off your feet as it's possible to be). As it stands it's mathematically possible, but there's like a 40pt points difference between us and wuss (think they're on +20 something, us on -20).
Hope Ingall's ankle is OK. 4G strikes again.

What the?
Did anyone just see the advert saying that the Walking Dead spin off is going to be shown on BT Sport "Showcase"?

Branching out :lol:

Can't stand 4 g we lost Roberts and Williams on it last season.

Yeh I was a bit confused about the fear the walking dead on Bt thing.

Can't stand 4 g we lost Roberts and Williams on it last season.

Aye, not a fan at all. They mentioned earlier that Baxter won't allow Nowell to play on it - I thought it was just part of his recovery, but seems to be a permanent thing.
Cipriani has said it takes an extra day or two to recover after a game on 4G compared to grass

How the hell has the Tigers player gotten away with a yellow card there?
He's put several punches into the top of a guys head!

They also carded the wrong Sale player, it was no.11 not no.7 who landed a punch!

Same old sale bunch of thugs picking on our youngsters.

Anyone else finding the commenter annoying (not the usual one the other one), he is trying to hard sell sevens in a tournament where really no one really seriously care (bar wasps and falcons by the looks of it).

It's part of Northern culture to punch Southerners.
Stop oppressing them, you racist.

You're the racist here Olyy, you and your despicable attitude to Midlanders. DESPICABLE.

There's corporate PR teams less on message than the commentators.

You're the racist here Olyy, you and your despicable attitude to Midlanders. DESPICABLE.

I'm from the Midlands, I can act however I want to.
Stop oppressing me, you racist.

Very happy to see Sale through to the final. I reckon we'll probably get pumped, as we do every time we make the finals, but it's still some more game time to the academy lads.

I can't stand Eykyn - he's arrogant and sycophantic... winds me up no end.

I'm from the Midlands, I can act however I want to.
Stop oppressing me, you racist.

Very happy to see Sale through to the final. I reckon we'll probably get pumped, as we do every time we make the finals, but it's still some more game time to the academy lads.

And I'm from the north stop oppressing me you dicktator.

And I'm from the north stop oppressing me you dicktator.
PPBlEaL.png

Dick-tater

Tigs, how much do you know about 11 and 12 from today (yesterday)? Paolo and Ryan I think, looked like they could be incredible athletes and looked good in attack, but pretty inept in defence, positioning and other basic skills.

They haven't recently transferred from athletics or whatever have they?

Tigs, how much do you know about 11 and 12 from today (yesterday)? Paolo and Ryan I think, looked like they could be incredible athletes and looked good in attack, but pretty inept in defence, positioning and other basic skills.

They haven't recently transferred from athletics or whatever have they?

Think you're on about Twins Ryan and Jordan Olowofela.

Odogwu dropped out last minute.

Think both do track although they have been involved in the setup for a couple years at Leicester.

Think they are 17.

Think you're on about Twins Ryan and Jordan Olowofela.

Odogwu dropped out last minute.

Think both do track although they have been involved in the setup for a couple years at Leicester.

Think they are 17.

Ah, I thought they looked similar, but didn't want to say anything because... You know. I'm guessing they didn't play rugby beforehand. Some really weird or ineffective tackling, but give them time I guess.

Thanks, Tigs.

Latest posts