PRM2 screens

U

umosay

152700_full.jpg

more here

Far, i thought that was rugby 2005 at first glance

Originally posted by Wally@Dec 22 2004, 10:31 PM
That can't be in game graphics can it?
Yeah it is, did you look at the other ones? that's what in-game will look like. Quite an improvement eh

hmmm. why have they spent so much time on in game graphics!? its a management game. think ill be sticking to FM2005

Originally posted by woodie@Dec 23 2004, 12:18 AM
hmmm. why have they spent so much time on in game graphics!? its a management game. think ill be sticking to FM2005
Because a huge part of it is being able to see, and control action as it plays out on the field........(unlike many soccer management games).

Their first effort was a little ambitious in this regard, they would have been better on concentrating on getting the basic gameplay right before worrying about a full match engine (in the end they didn't succeed in either part of the game).

This time round they seem to have got it together, also offering the game in basic "top down" view (like CM4) as well.

graphics here look awesome - I'd be relatively happy if rugby 2005 looked like this if the gameplay was spot on.......

....and yes this game covers all the major countries, International comps and domestic comps.

Anyone know what this stadium is?

37936.jpg

Originally posted by NZL fan
....and yes this game covers all the major countries, International comps and domestic comps.

How is the Candian comp major? I suppose they don't have the Tooheys New Cup (NSW) or Telstra Premiership (QLD) competitions... but they'd be better then anything in Canada surely.

Thats aussie i think, but it looks like an old shot if those new screens are anyting to go by

Do you mean you think it is an Australian stadium? I thought it was Suncorp at first glance but I don't think it is anything in this country. I got that screen off JJ's website.

No, i mean't it was Aussie stadium... looks the same as PRM04. How did you get suncorp out of that? lol

Originally posted by umosay@Dec 23 2004, 02:11 PM
No, i mean't it was Aussie stadium... looks the same as PRM04. How did you get suncorp out of that? lol
I don't think it's Aussie. It is sort of the same design as Suncorp and has the right amount of tiers.

Originally posted by umosay@Dec 23 2004, 01:31 PM
Thats aussie i think, but it looks like an old shot if those new screens are anyting to go by
Suncorp has straight seating across the top, check that curve in the top, thats definately aussie stadium... i've played prm04 and that is the same...

Yeah well I did say first glance. It can't be Aussie Stadium, it doesn't have three tiers at either end. It doesn't even have three tiers.

th_aussiestadium.jpg

P.S. Wasn't PRM04 the original name of PRM2, before it got changed?

Originally posted by Wally@Dec 23 2004, 04:01 PM
P.S. Wasn't PRM04 the original name of PRM2, before it got changed?
Ummm, prm04 was the first one, released at the start of this year, prm2 is the sequel, formally known as prm05.

Just played prm04 at Aussie stadium, i stand corrected... don't know what that stadium is then

maybe stade de france?
Those graphics look very much like Stacey Jones Rugby graphics the players, the difference in capacity in stadiums is very much stacey jones rugby.