• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 12 Kits

Hey mate have you done any more? Would love an Ulster one.

Or failing that, what template do you use to make your kits, and do you know of any good tutorials so I could give making them myself a go?

May as well post it in here, gave making my own kit a go. Probably needs some tweaks but came out ok I think... Just the current Ulster home kit so far, took a while to get it right as it's first time trying it. The fact that you need to invert everything was odd haha, definitely gonna make a few more and get better at it though
NcW9rxk.jpg

Last edited:
Finished it off for now, probably some things could be tweaked a bit more (socks aren't perfect for example) but don't want to spend ages doing it. The bits at the side were also a annoying as they are somewhat 'abstract', I imagine some other kits will be easier. Is there any software that would let you view the kits before you import them? as I am quite bad at aligning things and keep having to go in and out of the game.

XXQr4Bl.jpg

Link in case anyone wants it, not perfect but it might do till a better one comes along... https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xfxdj1j759riv/Ulster

Last edited:

Latest posts