• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 2 2014/15...any thoughts from anyone?

I got Toulon 3 times in a row. Brive once. Never got Toulouse. This thing has been infiltrated par Mourad le maléfique :vampire:

I got Toulon 3 times in a row. Brive once. Never got Toulouse. This thing has been infiltrated par Mourad le maléfique :vampire:

hahah !...quite possibly, the guy has everything verrouillé ! (locked up). Very nice touch with the crappy little dracula smiley too, much appreciated.

hahah !...quite possibly, the guy has everything verrouillé ! (locked up). Very nice touch with the crappy little dracula smiley too, much appreciated.

yes let's called him Mourad le Maléfique (Evil Mourad) or just Le Maléfique

my rugby friends also tried it and they all got Toulon one of them even got Stade Fransouais :cryy:, which is almost worse, they were disgusted !!

this thing is sponsored by evil Mourad I'm telling ya, it is designed to sway hesitant fan (like Tony);) and convert them to the evil of Toulon :devil:

I try to follow this league (not easy to do from outside France), it can be more intense than the Top 14.

It's even more interesting now that my favorite French club got relegated. Allez Perpignan! :)

actually if anything I think it's a piece of shiit test, c'est un peu bidon.

About Toulon and about Pro D2, I just watched new Tighthead prop Bougherara's interview. Interesting to hear what he said about the difference betw. Pro D2 and Top 14, and his eagerness to scrummage with the big boys.

http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/karim-bougherara_prs253107/person.shtml

I'm very hopeful this guy can be the solid Tighthead I want him to be. He'll be very well surrounded, with Carl Haymans' experience in particular, and Barcella now there. Intelligent young player this young French TH.

I try to follow this league (not easy to do from outside France), it can be more intense than the Top 14.

It's even more interesting now that my favorite French club got relegated. Allez Perpignan!
smile.gif

might be able to help with that.

It's a tough uncomprimising league. Very hard to get promoted. The difference comes down to money as in many things. The best clubs are close in standard to bottom half of Top 14 teams but they don't have the big signings and budget to go up.

I don't follow regulary because I get my fill with the Top 14. But I like the rawness and honesty of it. Some wild fights too. :wall:

Latest posts