• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Now Out!!

Originally posted by ak47+Nov 11 2005, 01:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Nov 11 2005, 01:24 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Nov 11 2005, 10:55 AM
im still yet to be beaten, i went through an whole season with chelsea on 6 star without loosing a game

and racking up 97 goals and conceading 11
start ur master league....and enjoy the default statues, with no arms, legs, head and brains

the team of gimps, will get you nowhere

I won the D1 Cup last night in my debut season of D1, on 3 stars

The atmosphere was electric and now i am qualifying for the UEFA CUP [/b]
The problem when you start out with the "gimps" is their poor stamina from game to game...........

....you really need to start well, as they then begin to start games at much lower stamina levels.

By about game five of the season you have most of your team basically at zero-10% stamina by the 75 minute!!

<
<
How do I get my created players in the master league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
<

I have tried everything.............cant find em

Help Help

Did i need to create them before i started the ML??
<

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 5 2005, 02:21 PM
<
<
<
<

Help Help

<
AK, when you first created the player did you place him in the first section of created players? Because there is different places to stock the player, one is the National Created Players, the second is merely Create Players. Players placed in the first section will not show up in the ML, but players in the second will.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 5 2005, 02:21 PM
<
<
<
<

Help Help

<
I think you "buy" them during negotiation periods..................they are in "edited players" in the "other teams" area where the newbies, out of club players also appear (found via "search by team").

Originally posted by Hypnotised+Dec 5 2005, 04:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypnotised @ Dec 5 2005, 04:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Dec 5 2005, 02:21 PM
<

<
<

<

Help Help

<
AK, when you first created the player did you place him in the first section of created players? Because there is different places to stock the player, one is the National Created Players, the second is merely Create Players. Players placed in the first section will not show up in the ML, but players in the second will.

Hope this helps. [/b]
WOW

This is something I never thought of

They are in the 1st selection of created players....if ur right, then they wont show up

I'll edit them into the 2nd selection, and see what happens

Bloody now I gotto go thru the 1st half of the season again.........Still gotto win the UEFA CUP.............

Got my champions league trophy on saturday night

I am going to need these created beasts for my 6 star endeavour
<

Buy some up and comers..............Fabregas (sure I've spelt that wrong...) is developing into a superb attacking midfielder for me.

Cheap Asian players of excellent ability (esp. strikers) is the way to go early on in order to get the win ratio up.

Well HYPNOTISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you were spot on

My Master League is now full boar on 5 stars, with the likes of Laurie Daley, Mal Meninga whom really devastate on the park.

Much appreciated man...........this was a tradition with the PES series........I thought they took it away from me, but I knew they couldnt really do that....takes the fun out of "Super Football" where u can have guns, shooting lasers from 30m+ on 5 stars.

Now I gotto create my under7's "Super Football League"
Create 11 players as short and small as they can be.............
Give them Super Stats.........except the keeper.......whom will get crappy stats.
Then on multiplayer, using the same team, you'll have 10 mini me's on crack, and 1 crap gimp in the goals, which sets the pace for a fast pace, open space, BLAST FEST.........PES is taking a twist in 2005.........I have ideas for making multiplayer, just that little bit overhwleming, with super goals, and extravagance football....make em small, make em supermen, gives them extra space, and a crap gimp in the goals means 30m bombs from midgets downtown!!!!!!!!

I call it...........ALIEN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!
<

No problem, glad to be of some help.

PES5 is by far the best ever, I've been playing it daily since I purchased it. The only thing that gets me is the lack of crowds during gameplay, how can you possibly exclude crowds from a sports game? Luckily they still show up in Cut Scenes ect.

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Dec 6 2005, 10:42 AM

PES5 is by far the best ever, I've been playing it daily since I purchased it. The only thing that gets me is the lack of crowds during gameplay, how can you possibly exclude crowds from a sports game? Luckily they still show up in Cut Scenes ect.
yeah it does seem the crowd disappears during actual gameplay

I just play on an oval pitch so i dotn cop that

also i reckon they should have bigger crowds

some of my games, i am leading or in the top 3, and i get 30% sellouts....really ****** me off, but i guess makes u appreciate when the masses to turn up at the bigger UEFA matches
<

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Dec 6 2005, 10:42 AM

To stop "slow down" occuring Konami removed the crowd from gameplay in and around each box - blame it on the limitations of the console (ie. roll on the new generation playstation)............

That I did know, it just annoys me that such a glaringly obvious feature was the one sacraficed. An on pitch referee is less important if you ask me.

Wow, this game is brilliant! It is really, really good. It's the closest thing to real football so far. The ball ricochets about like a stray bullet bouncing off walls in the midfield, and it's just....... BRILLIANT!

Right.

I just can't learn.... anyone got any advice?

I can't:

- retain the ball

- win the ball back without fouling

- create good chances in a game.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 25 2005, 07:53 AM
Right.

I just can't learn.... anyone got any advice?

I can't:

- retain the ball

- win the ball back without fouling

- create good chances in a game.
All a bit tougher than least year's, but here'as a few tips to (hopefully) help out.

- Don't hold down the gentle tackle button before you have to - if you're not ideally placed you'll probably give away a foul.

- Rather than always using tackles, use defenders to shoulder barge a bit as you can often win the ball back doing this alone.

- Don't be too desperate to win back posession... get men behind the ball and wait for a loose pass or a good angle for a challenge - as long as they're not coming too close to goal then it doesn't matter how long they have the ball.

- Patience is key attacking as well, don't be afraid to go back and play the ball around until an opportunity arises.

- Beating players with the ball is much more a case of clever running than tricks - remember to control the ball where you want it to go as a good first touch can wrongfoot the defender - don't use speed bursts until you're actually going for a gap as control isn't as good. A good idea is to run almost directly at a defender then at the last minute go slightly to one side and sprint as you will often get round him or draw a foul.

- Learn all the various speeds and dribbling techniques, they're much more useful than any tricks

Hope that isn't too patronising... it wasn't meant to be! Just sharing my experience!

Thanks for that toup, that's really given me a hand. I'm getting good at it now.

No problem. Also found a pretty handy guide to some of the more advanced tricks and skills which can be awesome once you've mastered your ball control - not sure about linking to it as it's on another forum you have to register for and don't want to cut and paste as it's not my own work... there are loads of skills tucked away on it, and they are all implemented so well too

Latest posts