• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PRO14 - Remaining Rescheduled Fixtures and Rounds 12-16

Whats the craic with the broadcasting rights for next season....will it be changing?

Anyone know of an "interesting" ways of watching the games without a Premier subscription? *
* delete if necessary

Whats the craic with the broadcasting rights for next season....will it be changing?

Anyone know of an "interesting" ways of watching the games without a Premier subscription? *
* delete if necessary
I live in the USA and watch PRO14 games on ESPN+. They stream all of their games live and offer them on demand too in case you miss them live or want to watch them again. I don't know if they offer it in Ireland, but they might. It's inexpensive and they stream all sorts of sports related programming. Try this link - https://plus.espn.com/buy-now

Watching the dragons v connacht game and there is an advertisement for BT sport on the hoarding saying they have the Gallagher premiership. Cant imagine the pro14 TV partners are happy their rivals are advertised on their channels. And certainly cant imagine any other competition advertising essentially a rival at their games

I really enjoyed this game. A kick pass for a try, lot's of long driving mauls and a much too rare drop goal too. :p Awesome!

Last edited:
I live in the USA and watch PRO14 games on ESPN+. They stream all of their games live and offer them on demand too in case you miss them live or want to watch them again. I don't know if they offer it in Ireland, but they might. It's inexpensive and they stream all sorts of sports related programming. Try this link - https://plus.espn.com/buy-now
Unfortunately not available!

the last of the rearrange games are this weekend Hollie Davidson will take charge of her first professional men's game (was due to be involved in the postponed european games) and will be the 2nd female ref in the Pro 14 when she takes charge of the glasgow game

Friday, February 12

• R7: Dragons v Edinburgh
  • Rodney Parade, Newport
  • Referee: Adam Jones (WRU, 9th competition game)
  • Assistant Referees: Nigel Owens & Dan Jones (both WRU)
  • TMO: Rhys Thomas (WRU)
  • Live on Premier Sports
Saturday, February 13

• R11: Glasgow Warriors v Benetton
  • Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow
  • Referee: Hollie Davidson (SRU, competition debut)
  • Assistant Referees: Sam Grove-White & Keith Allen (both SRU)
  • TMO: Neil Patterson (SRU)
  • Live on Premier Sports, DAZN

both Dragons v Edinburgh and Glasgow Warriors v Benetton now off

Latest posts