• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Probbable lineups for the new season

B

Bullitt

Being as most of the big transfers are done and dusted (Cole's move to Chelsea will proberbly be the last big move), we now all have a chance to guess and second guess what the most likely lineups are going to be, so why not show your cards. (The first 11 will do)

My team for;
man_utd.jpg

Positions/formation; Diamond 4-4-2

91951.jpg

91914.jpg
91957.jpg
91959.jpg
91954.jpg

91916.jpg

91960.jpg
..................................................................................................
91965.jpg

91964.jpg

91962.jpg

..........................................................................................
91917.jpg

Players;

19. Van Der Sar - No other choice. Howard is being shown the door, and young lad (whatever his name is) needs far more experience.
2. Neville © - Prooved he still has the ability at the to levels and in reality, is still one of the worlds best wing backs.
5. Ferdinand - Found his form in Germany after a dissapointing 05/06 season. Hopfully maintains this new standard in the coming season.
15. Vidic - Not my first choice, being as he's never done anything to catch my attention or win my admiration. but I can see him wearing the red shirt a lot as Ferguson seams to see somthing in him.
4. Heinze - Strong, quick, can score, in the worlds top 5 Wing backs - I can't see why he wouldn't get in the team. United always look better with him.
14. Smudge - To anyone who says he can't live in Roy Keane's shoes, may I please point your attention to Man Utd vs Chelsea at old Trafford last season. This season will be a huge one for him.
7. Whining, diving ***** - Well, me may get lucky, sell him to Real and buy Lennon. I live in hope. Or even f*** him off completely and give Richardson his well earned chance.
11. Giggs - Knocking on a bit, but his experience is invaluble. Plus,he's nigh on been there and done it/won it all.
18. Scholes - The worlds most popular ginga! Deadly outside the box, deadly inside the box, deadly in a tackle and still better than Lampard when he's 100 years old!
8. Rooney - No real supprise now is it? Englands best player. United's best player and the future of English football. First name on every team sheet.
42. Rossi - With RvN on his way out, the chance for Rossi to make his mark has never been better. Saha will get the odd chance, but I can see Rossi taking this chance with both hands.

Right, there are my thought's. And you on your team?

i thought fergie has stated tht smith this season will be playing as a striker.

Latest posts