• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Problem with image search, please help!

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

Anytime I go to search for an image in google image search all the thumbnail results have little x's in them and if I click on a thumbnail Im sent back to the google page. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

What internet browser are you using? Ensure you got the latest version of your browser.

What internet browser are you using? Ensure you got the latest version of your browser.
[/b]

Do you mean Internet Explorer 7.0 'cause I just downloaded that (even though I thought I already had it) and its made no difference

what are you searching for? just so it might give us a hint at what you are looking at :)

i have no problem at searching for images

what are you searching for? just so it might give us a hint at what you are looking at :)

i have no problem at searching for images
[/b]

When I first encountered this problem I was searching for pics of Ladainian Tomlinson for a sig I wanted to make and I thought maybe it was just searching for him was the problem (even though I gotten pics of him the day before from doing exactly the same) but then to see if that was the case I typed in loads of things from 'Thomond Park' to my own name and still the problem continues

Might have to tick some boxes that may be unticked (or vice vera) in Java settings.

Check through your options, it could be to do with parental control of something.

Its alright its fixed. Im not sure whether I did anything or not I cant remember anywayit doesnt matter, thanks for your help lads.

<div class='quotemain'>
Check through your options, it could be to do with parental control of something.
[/b]
Speaking from experience? :p [/b][/quote]

lol, Yes. One day I shall unlock that pesky parental control.

Latest posts