• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Problem with image search, please help!

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

Anytime I go to search for an image in google image search all the thumbnail results have little x's in them and if I click on a thumbnail Im sent back to the google page. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

G

gjohn85

What internet browser are you using? Ensure you got the latest version of your browser.

I

What internet browser are you using? Ensure you got the latest version of your browser.
[/b]

Do you mean Internet Explorer 7.0 'cause I just downloaded that (even though I thought I already had it) and its made no difference

W

woosaah

what are you searching for? just so it might give us a hint at what you are looking at :)

i have no problem at searching for images

I

what are you searching for? just so it might give us a hint at what you are looking at :)

i have no problem at searching for images
[/b]

When I first encountered this problem I was searching for pics of Ladainian Tomlinson for a sig I wanted to make and I thought maybe it was just searching for him was the problem (even though I gotten pics of him the day before from doing exactly the same) but then to see if that was the case I typed in loads of things from 'Thomond Park' to my own name and still the problem continues

G

Gay-Guy

Might have to tick some boxes that may be unticked (or vice vera) in Java settings.

G

gjohn85

Check through your options, it could be to do with parental control of something.

I

Its alright its fixed. Im not sure whether I did anything or not I cant remember anywayit doesnt matter, thanks for your help lads.

G

gjohn85

<div class='quotemain'>
Check through your options, it could be to do with parental control of something.
[/b]
Speaking from experience? :p [/b][/quote]

lol, Yes. One day I shall unlock that pesky parental control.

Latest posts