• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Problems at the Canes!!

When Jamie Joseph first moved from coaching wellington to the highlanders he took half the hurricanes with him

but players move around all the time now, you might be able to make a list like this for any team

a lot of these players also moved because their was a lot of competition in their positions

I can't believe they let Jason Woodward go though wth

I agree, players move around, but I would be really interested to see you make a list for any other team that is even remotely comparable to the one above! You up for a challenge??

Remember there are 15 All Blacks on that list and 5 of them are current 1st XV starters and almost all of those 35 players are ether starting Super Rugby players or get pretty solid game time.

I agree, players move around, but I would be really interested to see you make a list for any other team that is even remotely comparable to the one above! You up for a challenge??

Remember there are 15 All Blacks on that list and 5 of them are current 1st XV starters and almost all of those 35 players are ether starting Super Rugby players or get pretty solid game time

Yeah you're right, there are a lot of players from Auckland currently playing for other Super Rugby teams but nowhere near as many All Blacks.