• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Proposal to the modding community

I know they played there against the biggest sides, but normally they play at Velez Sarsfield. I would put Josè Amalfitani in the game, instead of Monumental. Don't you think? :)

I'm gonna finish updating schedules and rosters after Christmas, since for H-Cup and Top 14 they still have to communicate the remaining fixtures (for H-Cup they're doing it next week)

Can anybody make a list of all the teams who only have 1 kit?
Apart from the obvious Argentina and Australia, I've seen the Barbarians and now Overmach Parma. Maybe I can make these teams only have 1 kit
Thanks in advance :)

Can anybody make a list of all the teams who only have 1 kit?
Apart from the obvious Argentina and Australia, I've seen the Barbarians and now Overmach Parma. Maybe I can make these teams only have 1 kit
[/b]

Ciais, is there a way to activate the .big and .fsh for Argentina Away and Australia Away? Argentina's away is correct, but Australia's is not. Any clues?

<div class='quotemain'> Can anybody make a list of all the teams who only have 1 kit?
[/b]

Ciais, is there a way to activate the .big and .fsh for Argentina Away and Australia Away? Argentina's away is correct, but Australia's is not. Any clues?

[/b][/quote]

No, there isn't, I already tried, but maybe I can make the opposite

I get my information on kits currently from erc rugby, which has all the European teams who are in the game.

Overmach Parma seem to wear that kit for home and away, in Europe and Super10. On the erc site it says their home kit is white but i know this is not correct or they don't use it. I can add another kit to the game it is no problem but i can't get a photo of it.

Also, i notice that in World League the rosters are reverted to the original awful ones. Any way this can be changed? Is it to do with an rdf file?

Anyway, next kits will be Petrarca Padova and then i have Bucuresti, Leeds, Toulon, Montauban and El Salvador to do.

Banners are nearly done, and the score overlays look pretty good now, and i am updating them. Hopefully, i can have everything completed by the end of January.

Then i have some kits to adjust and minor things to sort out. It seems that in different competitions, clubs use their home ball, so Guinness Premiership Ball appears in Heineken Cup.

Also, there are so many minor graphics to edit and new there appears to be extra ones appearing that i hadn't edited it is a lot of work but it will get done.

I haven't noticed all the missing graphics because i barely have time to play the game because i'm modding so much.

I ain't doing all this again next year!!! lol

Don't worry, I can't find a way to make a team use only 1 kit or viceversa, I tried everything

For World League (or ERC Super League ;) ), yes, I think it's the .rdf file, if not it maybe is a .xml I found about WL settings

Latest posts