• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Proposal to the modding community

C

Ciais

Ok buddies, here we are. If we don't find an agreement sometimes soon, well, I don't think it will lead to good things.

The better thing to do is to make what remains to do, and to make it TOGETHER. I don't like this every-man-for-himself policy, and I know that here on TRF is common practice, but trust me, it's not the only one. Edinburgh_gunner, you mod for PES too, so you know what I'm talking about, there are a lot of patches there, done TOGETHER by many people. Fa'atau82 and I are working together FOR REAL for the MegaUpdatePatch, and it's becoming really good just for that, but we're only 2. Yes, uli and others are helping, but again, they're few. I can't really tell if and when we're gonna finish it.

So please, stop being individualistic and make this thing together, at least for once. That's all I ask. :)

I'm agree. We must work together. But i'm just helping? I've made almost all the RWC unlicenced kits!
It would be good to make a post with the things that remains to do. I'm doing USA WC kits and Eric sended me his minikits templates. So i have to make the minikits for almost all my kits and WC kits will be finished.

I'm agree. We must work together. But i'm just helping? I've made almost all the RWC unlicenced kits!
It would be good to make a post with the things that remains to do. I'm doing USA WC kits and Eric sended me his minikits templates. So i have to make the minikits for almost all my kits and WC kits will be finished. [/b]

:p :p :p :p :p Sorry, you're right, I didn't make myself clear. You, ross munro, eric1566, Fasolin, woosaah, edinburgh_gunner, csrtt815, and everybody else did a lot of things, and I thank you all for that, but you did them for your mods. Now I'm talking about this Megaupdatepatch, that it's under Fa'atau's name, but I assure you it's not meant to be that way. Right now, he and I are the only ones who are working full time on it.

You got to finish WC kits and minikits, and Argentina's faces first ;)

Then there are the stadium adboards still to do, I can send a pack with all of them to anyone who wants to do it.

And then the remaining kits. You're gonna have to ask Fa'atau for that, I don't know which ones. I don't want to see the same kits done 2 times by 2 modders who just want to be praised for that. All I want is we do the things we need to do, regardless of who do them. If there are ANY problems, like accusations of plagerism, don't attack people (I'm talking about me too), let's just talk like civilized people and solve the problems, instead of building Berlin walls

There are other things to do, too, but right now I'm in the middle of something and can't think clearly, sorry :(

Ok i can make the adboards for Argentina stadium. I'm not sure if it's Jose Amalfitani Stadium (Velez Sarfield) or River Plate Stadium. When i finish the minikits i can do adboards for some stadiums. Just send me the files.

Ok i can make the adboards for Argentina stadium. I'm not sure if it's Jose Amalfitani Stadium (Velez Sarfield) or River Plate Stadium. When i finish the minikits i can do adboards for some stadiums. Just send me the files. [/b]

Thanks. I think it's Josè Amalfitani, though, or a least that's how I called it in the game :D

Some adboards are tournament-specific, like for the WC ;)

http://www.speedyshare.com/240213877.html

I am making all Top14 kits. I said i would so i will. Most are done.

Also, i will make the extra European teams like Viadana, Bucuresti etc.

What needs doing at the moment is Magners League and some of the Premiership kits.

Kits that i can think of off the top of my head that i haven't done include.. the rest are done, or will be done.

Ulster Away
Bristol Home and Away (mine aren't that accurate)
Gloucester Home and Away (being amended by EVOL)
Leeds Carnegie Home and Away (shouldn't be too hard)
Newport Dragons Away
Toulon (requested by someone)
El Salvador (be my guest, if you can find it)
London Irish Away (crstt812 might make this as he did home kit)

Kits that i will complete or am making now include..

Viadana H/A
Auch H/A
Overmach Parma H/A
Benetton Treviso A
Petraca Padova H/A
Bucuresti H/A
Montauban H/A
Gloucester H/A (needs small line fix by EVOL to complete)

I am also doing all logos and game graphics. These will include remaining logos for..

Club flags, banners, menu flags, menu logos and score overlays.

I am NOT touching anything RWC as it is pretty much done, with the exception of the minikits and USA kits.

This is NOT my patch it is OUR patch, i just made a thread and download for it.

Everyone is welcome to add whatever they like, as long as it meets the standard.

Good modding!

P.S I haven't edited any adboards, but i can do so i have all the files to do so, but am unsure which one goes to which stadium.

This is NOT my patch it is OUR patch, i just made a thread and download for it.

Everyone is welcome to add whatever they like, as long as it meets the standard.

Good modding![/b]

Exactly what I wanted to say. Thank you Gary :bravo:

I'm having some difficulties in Top 14's stadiums, maybe 4 or 5 won't be like the real ones :huh:

Well I'll finnish off the remaing Celtic League kits. (Ulster and Dragons away if I'm right in thinking). I'll give Bristol a go cause it follows a similar way to the Edinburgh kit. I've uploaded the Edinburgh kits to TRF, but I'm not sure they're up yet. Just keep looking. If they're not up by the morn I'll shove them back on speedyshare or something.

Well I'll finnish off the remaing Celtic League kits. (Ulster and Dragons away if I'm right in thinking). I'll give Bristol a go cause it follows a similar way to the Edinburgh kit. I've uploaded the Edinburgh kits to TRF, but I'm not sure they're up yet. Just keep looking. If they're not up by the morn I'll shove them back on speedyshare or something. [/b]

Thank you, I knew I could have counted on you :)

That's the spirit :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'> Ok i can make the adboards for Argentina stadium. I'm not sure if it's Jose Amalfitani Stadium (Velez Sarfield) or River Plate Stadium. When i finish the minikits i can do adboards for some stadiums. Just send me the files. [/b]

Thanks. I think it's Josè Amalfitani, though, or a least that's how I called it in the game :D

Some adboards are tournament-specific, like for the WC ;)

http://www.speedyshare.com/240213877.html
[/b][/quote]

Which one is from Argentina??? Can you make a compilation of the faces like planetcricket guys did it? It would be nice to use the models to make new faces because i've found a way to use textures in OEditor with rugby o-models .

I don't know which ads are for Argentina, sorry, but I know they have Adidas, Gilbert, EA Sports and World Rugby.com.

I already made a compilation of all the faces, but I made it like the ads I gave you the link, you want it that way?

I don't know which ads are for Argentina, sorry, but I know they have Adidas, Gilbert, EA Sports and World Rugby.com.

I already made a compilation of all the faces, but I made it like the ads I gave you the link, you want it that way?
[/b]

Yes no problem. But i can't recognize all the players. I'll put in folders with their names to all that i can. I hope you can help me when you get time to identify the player faces

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Yes no problem. But i can't recognize all the players. I'll put in folders with their names to all that i can. I hope you can help me when you get time to identify the player faces [/b][/quote]

Yes, of course.

I'm gonna send you a .xml file which has all the coding for the adboards, I mean, what set of adboards a stadium uses under different circumstances. It won't tell you which files the ads are, but I think it might be useful

http://www.speedyshare.com/216122617.html

And here are the faces, beware, there are 558 faces (so the compilation is relatively big, about 25 mb), I'll surely help you whenever I can

http://www.speedyshare.com/611298836.html

I just made Viadana Home and Away. These kits are nice and i'll post a screenshot soon.

Thanks. I think it's Josè Amalfitani, though, or a least that's how I called it in the game :D [/b]

I was wrong, it's Antonio Vespucio Liberti (River Plate)

<div class='quotemain'>Thanks. I think it's Josè Amalfitani, though, or a least that's how I called it in the game :D [/b]

I was wrong, it's Antonio Vespucio Liberti (River Plate)
[/b][/quote]

Yes, it would be River Plate stadium. The Pumas played most of the important matches there, like vs. All Blacks. But they played a lot of matches in Velez Sarfield stadium since 1990 decade. In the 80's with Hugo Porta they used to play in Ferrocarril Oeste stadium, this stadium is remembered for that. But all of them are football stadiums. That's the reason why The Pumas doesn't have one only stadium. Anyway River Plate stadium is the most important and the bigger.

Thanks for the files Ciais! I'll take a look.

Don't Argentina use Boca's La Bombonera (Chocolate Box) or is it too small? [/b]

Not that I know of, I know that they played at Puerto Madryn, Welsh community, before the WC, but that's all. Anyway, in the game there's River Plate's Stadium for unknown reasons, like for Georgia there's not the National Stadium but Mikheil Mskheli Lokomotive Stadium, and so on

<div class='quotemain'> Don't Argentina use Boca's La Bombonera (Chocolate Box) or is it too small? [/b]

Not that I know of, I know that they played at Puerto Madryn, Welsh community, before the WC, but that's all. Anyway, in the game there's River Plate's Stadium for unknown reasons, like for Georgia there's not the National Stadium but Mikheil Mskheli Lokomotive Stadium, and so on
[/b][/quote]

Yes i'm sure that the game stadium is River Plate. But not for uknown reasons. The Pumas played very important matches there like against the All Blacks, Ireland, South Africa. River Plate stadium it's the bigger in Buenos Aires. They also played in other cities like Puerto Madryn, Salta, Cordoba, Mendoza. But only the second class matches of the tours. That is to give participation to the province unions and promote rugby along the country.
Gary unfortunely "La Bombonera" Boca Juniors Stadium it's too small to make a rugby match. I'm supporter of Boca Juniors! Wish me luck tomorow :D . Before the World Cup Pichot wanted to play a match in La Bombonera because he also is Boca Juniors supporter and it's like a dream to him play with The Pumas in that stadium Check it out in this link (it's in spanish): http://weblogs.clarin.com/mundial-de-rugby...a_vez_sera.html

Latest posts